Chapters Fifteen/Sixteen

Start from the beginning

"Get off of her!" I shouted.

I roughly grabbed his shoulder, yanking him back. Jess was released, her body slumping to the floor as she rubbed her sore wrists. My hands angrily fisted his t shirt as I dragged him outside. I was bigger, stronger than when my dad was around.

"What are you gunna do, Kid?" He taunted.

I didn't think. My fist slamming into his face, again and again. I shoved him to the floor, before climbing on top of him, hitting him. Blood covered his face, making my knuckles dark red as I  brought my clenched fist back again. I pictured my dad as I repeatedly brought my arm down, thinking about all the times I wished I could have hit him, the man who was supposed to love my mum.

"Harry! Stop!"

My mind didn't register the voices until my mum tried to pull me off.

"Harry, I love him. Please stop!" My sister cried.

I continued to hit him until my arm ached, my breathing erratic. I forced myself up, not being able to look at the mess of a guy on the grass. My head turned to find my mum tightly holding 

my sister as she cried.

"Mum."

I started to walk towards her, but she stepped back. The hurt I felt as I recognised fear in her eyes was almost unbearable. She was scared of me.

"Please, mum." I begged.

But she shook her head, urgently taking my sister back inside the house.

*End of flash back*

I intently watched louis's face as he processed what I had told him. He hadn't moved from his position, still propped up on his elbow beside me.

"I nearly killed him in our back garden." I spoke quietly.

My vision fell to his lips which were parted but no words came out. He nervously fiddled with his fingers.

"Does that scare you?"

My heart sunk. There was no reaction from him.

"Do I scare you?"

"No." He didn't hesitate to answer.

I felt his grip my right hand. My fingers curled up in a fist before he gently pried them open.

"I just wanted to protect her, keep them both safe." I paused. My body leaned slightly closer into his. "I want to keep you safe." I whispered.

As I withdrew I noticed his eyes had closed. He opened them again as he slowly brought my hand up to his mouth. His soft, warm lips delicately kissed over my knuckles as he held my eye 

contact. I allowed him to nudge my shoulder so I was laid on my back. His body hesitantly moved so he straddled my waist. His small hands roamed my chest before dipping his head, 

sprinkling kisses over my skin. I noticed himjump slightly as I rested my hands on his hips. But he continued his actions as my thumbs rubbed small circles into the warm skin below his T-shirt. I couldn't remember the last time someone had been this gentle and tentative with me. Normally it was rough, finger nails and teeth leaving marks over each other's skin. But it was almost as if Louis wanted to kiss away the painful reminders and make me forget.

Louis surprised me when he found a sensitive spot on the right side at the base of my neck. My throat released a deep moan. He instantly pulled back; wide eyes connecting with mine. I observed him as he cautiously leaned down again. I tilted my head a little to the side to allow him more access. My mouth parted, eyes squeezing closed as his warm lips touched over the skin as he gently sucked.