Prolouge

AN: this will just be a short description of how and why he started the band, and stuff like that, basically just a starter chapter. The next chapter will get more into details.

It was July 2009, Bredon Urie had just decided to make a band, he decided he wanted a unique name something unlike everyone else. He decided on Panic! At The Disco.

He started working on lyrics, but his parents don't support music as a career and it was forbidden for Brendon to work on music at home. He told his parents he quit the band but the truth was with the money from his job he rented a space at the local storage unit. It was much less than a perfect practice place, it was grimy, stains were all over the walls, the floor felt like it was going to break at any moment, but all of that didn't matter, the acoustics in the building made up for the disgusting outer appearance.

Everyday after he finished high school Brendon went to work at the local coffee shop and told his parents his was working over time so he could find a place to rent, he felt guilty lying to them about what he was doing, but this was his dream! He can't just give up on his dream so quickly right?

Everyday his sound got better, his vocal range increased, his lung capacity increased, everyday he tested himself on how long he could hold a note. Soon he could hold notes longer than ever before. He was holding notes for a minute.

Eventually when we was happy with his overall sound of his band, he started recording videos of him singing covers of other artists then eventually put his own original songs up. Slowly, but more and more everyday his fan base was growing and soon enough YouTube offered him sponsorship. He couldn't believe it! He could quit his job at the coffee shop and work on his music full time! And get paid for it!

There was only one problem though, telling his parents that he had gone behind their backs, rented a storage unit to practice in, that he wasn't really working over time at the shop, how he started uploading his videos online, and now how YouTube said they would pay him for it.

He didn't know when we was going to do it, but he knew he had to do it soon. He decided to do it when his family seemed happiest, he didn't know exactly when that would be but he hoped it would be at least semi soon...

AN: that's all for this chapter. Next chapter will deal with the actual conversation and how his family reacts. I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter and if you have any writing tips or recommendations and you wanted you could leave them in the comments. Until next chapter. Bye
~PierceTheBride~