(14) Water Park Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"It's our turn," Meg whispered to me, grasping my hand.

I turned to Brent, a look of horror on my face. "Wish me luck," I said.

"Will do. Now go so I can hear you two scream like little girls," he teased, grinning devilishly.

I scowled, narrowing my eyes. "You know what? You two are just alike." I gestured in between Alex and Brent, my hand going to my hips.

"Are not!" they said unanimously, their eyes flickering to each other, a blush blossoming on their cheeks.

I smirked smugly, turning around and walking away. "See you at the bottom ladies," I said, waving at them.

"Hailee, I'm scared," Meg admitted, latching on to me when we were both in the figure-eight shaped tube. I finally got them off and I wrapped my fingers around the little handles on the air-filled rubber apparatus.

"I am too," I replied, trying to release her fingers from my shoulders. I was in the front since I was the lightest.

The ride we were about to go on was called "Tornado", and you basically spun down a funnel until you reached a small hole that eventually leads to a pool. The inside was blocked off and completely black, only adding to my dismay.

"Here we go," Meg said nervously as we pushed ourselves to the entrance.

Going to an amusement park when you're absolutely invisible was pretty fun, but hard also. You had to cut people off, and also watch out for people coming up behind you. Meg and Alex had gone to Six Flags plenty of times already though, so they had the system down to a science, and Brent and I learned quickly.

I rolled my eyes. "Just close you eyes and - AHHHHH!" I screeched, my grip on the handles tightening into a death grip.

Meg was screaming her head of behind me as well, and I could almost hear the guffaws of laughter coming from Brent and Alex.

My stomach seemed to turn into a hollow mass, and I felt very light. My throat was starting to hurt from all the screaming, voice cracking horribly as well.

And just like Alex said, ten seconds later, I was in a small pool. My heartbeat was incredibly fast, and it felt like my chest was constricting from breathing so hard. Meg and I scrambled off the tube, hearing Brent and Alex coming up behind us.

As soon as my head was under the water, I heard a splash, so Brent and Alex had arrived in the pool also.

I took longer than I should under water, trying to calm my pulse. I also knew that The guys were going to bother me non-stop after they see me, so I wanted to stall that.

My lungs couldn't take it anymore, so I surfaced, only to find the pool empty. I looked around wildly, searching for my boyfriend and friends.

This is it, they really left me. What a bunch of jerks.

I was going to have a conversation with Brent later that he wouldn't enjoy.

"Behind you," a soft, familiar voice chirped behind me.

I could recognize Brent's voice anywhere. I had heard it everyday ever since I was a toddler. I heard it in my dreams when I was sleeping, in my daydreams when I wasn't. It played in my head all the time, especially since he told me he loved me. That moment was a replaying movie in my head since this morning.

I swirled around in the water to see Brent, Alex, and Meg. They looked very thoroughly amused, and I scowled. I heard a splash behind me, but didn't get to curious about it as I knew it was someone of no importance. "You guys are jerks," I grumbled, moving towards the stairs to get out of the water.

Getting out of the water, I glanced at the guys and noticed them staring at me, regret on Alex's face, smugness on Brent's. Upon closer inspection, I noticed Meg staring at Alex, sadness on her face. She noticed my noticing and look away, flushing.

"We are not, you're just ignorant," Alex jeered.

"Oh will you shut up?" I snapped.

"No," he answered, pursing his lips defiantly.

"Guys, let's go get something to eat, I'm starving," Meg commented, rubbing her stomach. Brent and Alex nodded and turned, walking to the closest food stand.

I looked at her curiously, raising my eyebrows. She blushed even deeper and looked away.

Something clicked in my head...

Meg liked Alex!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

hi guys!:)

Well this is part one of the water park.

Writing on my iPod is becoming so much more laborious, since I wrote the last chapters of my books on the computer. :P

I really need to start writing on longer chapters.

But until then:

PLEASE VOTE! and like and comment and tweet and +1 :)

I really appreciate you guys. :3

Well, I'm about to go watch me some Tron! :D

One of my favorite movies.

Garret Hedlund is sooooo hot!:D

Anyway, tell me guys: Who is your celebrity crush?:)

And I'm thinking about starting a new story. But I don't know if I should. Because it'd be toooo overwhelming.

If I get 20 votes, I'll mention which two I'm deciding between in the authors note of the next chapter.

Comment below and tell me :D

Till next time!:)

Xx