Getting To Know The Darks. (Part 8)

Charles POV

I paced back and forth as I was waiting for Morgana.

“Where are you Morgana?” I asked myself. It’s been half an hour late. She was supposed to come back here after she possessed Jason.

“Miss me?” I heard a voice.

“You’re late.” Obviously. I cleared my throat and run my hands over my hair, keeping it in place.

“Sorry darling, I was having a little trouble there” Morgana smirked.

Morgana has always been the seductively sexy one. And her job was to possess Jason. And I possess Elizabeth.

My plan is very simple. To pull Elizabeth into the dark spirits and join me, she will have to break the rules. So, the rules that you cannot break at all is to go out when the moon is full, and to fall in love. Morgana and I, has Jason and Elizabeth at the tips of our fingers, just right after we possessed them. And we, will make them fall in love. How easy it is.

I smirked at the thought.

“How was Jason?” I asked Morgana, facing my back to her face.

“He’s good. Our plan is going very well.” She said with a sexy cracked voice.

“Good. That’s all I needed to know.” I glanced over her.

Morgana chuckled, “Are you sure about this little plan of yours?”

“Yes” I replied shortly. “Why wouldn’t I?” I asked.

“You and Jason, has always been a good friend, am I correct?”

“Used to.” I told her. “I wanted revenge. For him, betraying me.”

“You, mister, make sure this works out well, or you’ll gonna get it.” She whispered closely.

“It’s going to work.” I told her, and myself too.

“It better be.” She said, and turns into a shadow.

And she disappeared, leaving me alone.

--

Jason POV

What had just happened? Where is Elizabeth? I thought to myself as I woke up in my bed. What exactly happened last night?

I stood up and walk over to the my door, heading to Elizabeth’s room.

My heart beats as I reached her room. Will she be there? Or is she still with the darks?

The door creaks open slowly as my heart beats louder.

Thank god. She’s there, sleeping. I let out a soft air out of my mouth as I walked closer.

So it’s all a dream or real? I think it’s all a dream.

She’s safe here.

I sat down at the side of her bed, watching her. Her brown hair falls perfectly on her shoulder as she was sleeping on one side, which is facing me. And the moon lighten her back, making her look like she was glowing.

I found myself  tucking her hair out of her face, showing more of her face.

Big eyes, button nose and curved lips. She’s beautiful. I’m kind of glad that she’ll become a spirit soon, so she’d never grow old.

Why am I feeling this. I have never felt this close to a girl. The room which was empty was filled with a strange kind of feeling.. But I liked it.

Why does her lips looks so kissable? I wanted to taste her lips. So badly. But why am I suddenly attracted to her?

I was so lost, until I suddenly leaned in closer to her, so close that I could feel her warm breathing. I wanted to do it. I wanted to kiss her. But I can’t. So I went over and kissed her forehead instead.

And with that, I stood up and walk out of her room, and went to mine instead.

This is unfamiliar. What is it? I mean this feeling. All the heartbeats, and the sweaty palms, the stuttering words, the staring. What is it? I hated it, but liking the way how it felt at the same time.

Do I like her?

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Charles and Jason used to be a good friend. What happens between them? 

And what do you think Jason feels towards Elizabeth? 

I guess we'll just have to wait.. ;) 

And special thanks to AutumnpaigeCrockett ! She's been a real sweetheart. 

And also special thanks to EVERYONE who's reading this. You guys made my life complete :) 

Really appreciate them :) 

<3