Chapter 13

Selena POV

"No . . . No . . . No" I said as I looking through my closet, and throwing every wrong outfit across the room.

"babe, just pick something nice already" whined Demi as she was texting on her phone.

"But I just don't know what to wear, he said dressy casual which everyone knows I'm not good with dressy casual!" I said walking around the room, back and forth.

"oh yeah, EVERYBODY knows" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes as she continues texting.

"who are texting anyways?" I asked still looking thru my closet.

"uhh, nobody?" she said awkwardly.

"give me your phone" I smirked.

"no"

"Demi, give.me.your.phone" I said walking up to her.

"no"

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" I yelled playfully.

"NOOO!" she yelled, clutching her phone to her chest.

I jumped on top of her as we wrestled eachother for the phone

"hand over the phone Lovato!"

"in your dreams Gomez!"

"okay then, you asked for it" I smirked mischievousl,, I laid my hands on her sides and started to tickle her.

"No, No stop it, that tickles!" she said in between laughs.

I kept on tickling her until she finally drops her phone on the ground.

I stopped tickling her and quickly grabbed her phone.

"Selena!"

I looked at one of her messages, it was for Niall.

NIALL!

'we'll tell the boys and girls soon about us,

I love you babe (: xx

I gasped at the message as I looked at Demi.

"Demi!" I shouted excitedly.

"don't look at me!" she blushed deeply as she push a pillow over her face.

"why didn't you tell me you and Niall were dating?!"

"we wanted to keep it low because . . ."

"because why?"

"because we didn't want Louis to feel left out, thinking he was the only one without someone by his side" she sighed.

I looked at the ground guilty, I ruined my friendship with Louis, I broke him.

"it was all my fault anyways"

"Awee no Sel, it wasn't you fault, he'll soon get over it, you'll see" she hugged me tightly,

"no don't feel down, it's your night remember? I help you find your outfit for your date, what do you say?"

"okay thanks" I smiled shortly.

"no probs, now let's look for that outfit"

===============================================