Chapter 1: Suprise! You Have A New Brother & Mixed Feelings!

Chapter 1

Jake's POV :)

The sun shown brightly through my window signaling it was time to get up. So I sat up in my comy bed, yawned, and rubed the sleep from my eyes. I looked around my room and thougt 'my room looks so amazing with the sun shining over my black and red splattered walls, the way it reflecs off my mirror to light the whole room, it just leaves it stunning' don't you think? I got up out of bed and wlked over to my closet to pick me out something to wear bcz mom said that she needed to intrduce me to my new father today so I had to wear some cloths. Oh joy I can't wait to meet him, this is going to be so much fun! NOT. So I settled on my favorite pair of black skinnies (they look like they got attacked by a bear! Or me.. hehe) with scrappes and cuts in them  I also splatterd neon green paint on them just to look different, my Black Veil Brides shirt, and all my band braclets (i have so many  they cover both my arms, which is good bcz then my mom won't see my cuts. She don;t like it when I cut).

I get dressed and did my eye liner then I proceded to go down stairs. As I got to the living room I seen a very tall man standing next to my mom. He looked very scry and intimidating. He had these peircing Dark Purple eyes that if you look into them you don't want to breath bcz you feel like any sudden movement can make him get really angry. As I was thinking all this my mom pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Honey, this is Adam." She said signaling to the tall man standing next to her. "He will be your new dad."

"OK, I guess." Was all I said my mo looked kind of hurt but still you wouldn't be to happy if someone who looked like that was you father would you? NO. I mean what man has purple eyes? Its just weird. This time Adam pulled me out of my thoughts with his deep scary voice.

"You must be Jacob? Your mom has told me a lot about you." He just stood there lookin at me, not even smiling waiting for me to say something so I did I don't know if he would like my answer but I answered him anyways.

"OK, I guess" I said again, this time with a shrug of my sholders then my mom spike to Adam.

"Adam didn't you say you had a son?"

"Yes?"

"Well where is he?" my mom asked confused.

"He was on the phone with one of his friends he should be coming any minute know." As soon as he said this the most georgous boy that i've ever seen came in texting on his phone with a bored expression on his gorgeous face like he didn't want to be here and stood next to his dad, im guessing. Then he looked up at his dad and said the most hurtful thing in his angel like monotone voice.

"Can we go? I don't want to spend tome talking to a bunch of losers. Michael invited me to a party and I would rather be there than here."

His father looked at my mother and me and said "This is my son Miles. I'm sorry for his behavior-"

"I'm not. I'm going to Michael's, you know where he lives so if you need me I will be there." And with that the beautiful creature walked right out the door without even a good bye. Then Adam spoke again

"Like I said before. I'm sorry for my son's bhavior. He's been this way ever since I told him he was going to have a new brother." Then he turned to me and said "He didn't mean what he said. Just please give him time and with that the conversation ended. I went back up to my room to clear my head. I sat on my bed and thought about none other than the georgous creature that was my new brother. His name was Miles right? That is a very sexy name for a very sexy boy. Wait I didn't even get a good look at his face. That is something I would have to put on my list of stuff to do.