Chapter 6 ~ Angel

Anna

I wake up from Dean's lap and stand up. I felt something that I did not understand, like something happened that I'm not apart of.
"Anna, what's wrong?" Dean said. I jump and turn around. "I don't know, I felt something and now I can't stop can't stop thinking about it." I said. "It's probably just a dream." Dean said. "I don't think it was dad." I said. "I'm going to call Cas and ask him." I said to Dean. "Okay, you do that I'm going to look for some pie." Dean said. I just laughed and turned around. "Cas?" I said. No response. "Cas?! If you can hear me say something!" I said. No response. "Dean, Cas isn't responding, I think something happened to him." I said turning around to find Dean on the ground unconscious or dead I didn't know.  "DAD!" I yelled running over to him. Once I got over to him I shook and shook him and he didn't wake up. Suddenly a tear dripped on his face and a bright light went over his body, so that I couldn't see his body anymore. Then it disappeared and Dean woke up. "DAD." I yelled. "Anna, what's wrong?" Dean said worried. I suddenly thought about what just happened. A tear dripped onto his face and a bright light covered him and woke him up. "ANNA, WHATS WRONG?!" Dean yelled bringing me out of my thoughts. "I-I, You-You- You were unconscious or dead and-." I said but stopped because I thought I needed to keep this a secret for now. "And what? And what Anna?" Dean said. "Nothing, i need to call--- Dad Cas did not response I think something is wrong with him." I said. "What?! Then how are we suppose to get out of hear." Dean yelled. "I don't know." I said. Then Dean got mad and started yelling for Cas to come down here and get us out of here. "Dad I- Dad I-" I said. I started to get mad from him not listening and yelling at Cas to come when I don't think he can hear us. "DAD, HE IS NOT GOING TO COME BECAUSE I DON'T THINK HE CAN HEAR US!" I yelled at Dean. Dean looked up at me and said "what did you say?" Dean said quietly. "I said I don't think he is going to come because I don't think he can hear us." I said. "Then what do we do." Dean said. "I don't know dad, I don't know." I said sitting down and hugging him.

Castiel

I wake up feeling different like I don't have what I used to have. Then I remember a demon took my grace. " DAMN IT" I yelled. I tried to listen to the Angel radio but I got nothing but a few yells from someone that sounded like Dean but they were very, very quiet. "Dean, Dean, Anna?!" I yelled. I knew they couldn't hear my but I also knew I couldn't get them out of that room because only and Angel with a grace can enter that room. A human can enter it if a Angel is with them. Then I thought for a few minutes. "Anna!" I said. "She can get out! She just doesn't know how." I said to myself. "Anna, if you can hear me, you can get out of that place just close you eyes and image yourself in a different place." I said. After I did that I lost my Angel and became human.

Anna

I heard Cas say something to me but it was very quiet, but I heard him say "close your eyes and image yourself in a different place," that was all I could hear. So I decided to image I was in Bobby's house. I closed my eyes and imaged. I open my eyes and I'm in Bobby's house. I saw Sam, and Bobby both look at me in confusion. "Uh, hi." I said. Then Sam came running over to me and hugging me. "I missed you so much, how did you get here?" Sam said. "Uh, I just closed my eyes and imaged I was here and poof I'm here." I said. "How did you do that only Angels can do that? And where is-" Bobby said but stopped. Sam and I both looked at him. Then Sam look at me in shock. "What?" I said. Then I figured it out. "IM A ANGEL?!" I yelled. They both nodded. "DEAN!" I yelled and disappeared where Dean was. Dean looked at me in shock. "Dad, I'm a Angel and I know how to get out of here!" I said. "Your an Angel?" Dean said. I nodded and walked over to him and took his hand and went to Bobby's. "Dean, are you alright?" Sam said.
"Yeah, Sammy I'm alright." Dean said. "Wait a minute, where is Cas, Anna?"  Sam said. "I don't know." I said. "I'll go look for him." Dean said. "No, I'll go because I can just come back here when I find him or if get into trouble okay?" I said. "Okay." They all said. I disappeared and went looking for Cas.

3 hours later
(Still looking for Castiel)

"Cas, Castiel where are you?!" I yelled in the dark, cold night. I wasn't cold, I had my wings around me. Then I saw Cas walking in the street shivering. "Cas!" I yelled. Cas looked at me and smiled and immediately went back to shivering. I walked up to him and hugged him.
"Man, your freezing Cas." I said. "Yeah- I- I know." Cas said between shivers. I wrapped my wings around him and kept him warm. "Thanks." Cas said. "You welcome, but how are you human." I asked. "A demon took away my grace and I had a little bit Angel left in me so I told you how to escape and now I'm human and i'm freezing." Cas said no longer shivering. "Oh, We need to find that demon." I said. "Yeah we do" Cas said. Then I brought us back to Bobby's still keeping Cas warm. When Dean, Sam, and Bobby saw us, Dean said "You found Cas great now we can start a new case." "Yup!" Sam, and Bobby said. Sam was looking at his computer and Bobby was reading a book and Dean was watching the news. "Um, Dean we-" I was cut off by Sam saying "I found one, it says a girl saw a guy go unconscious after something  took something white from the guy." Sam said.
"About that, I know-" I was cut off again by Dean saying "alright letting get packing." "Dean, I know-" I was cut off AGAIN by Sam saying "The thing that took-" I cut Sam off by yelling "OMG, I KNOW WHO WAS THE GUY THAT GOT HIS GRACE TAKEN FROM HIM, A DEMON TOOK IT." "What? How do you know? Who told you?" Dean said. " I did, it was my grace and a demon took it." Cas said. They all looked at Cas and at the same time they said "You lost your grace?!"  "Yes, that's what Anna has been trying to say." Cas said. Then everyone looked at me and everything went black.
-------------------------------------------------------Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I hoped you enjoyed this cliff hanger. I'll be able to update these two weeks because it is winter break for the people that don't celebrate Christmas. I believe in Christmas. Anyways I won't update on Christmas Day and New Years Day!
Bye!