Where Am I?

I woke up with a doctor sitting on the side of me. "Fran, are you alright?" the doctor asked holding a clipboard. Ignoring his question I ask "Where am I?", the doctor looked at me and said "You're in a much safer place now." "Where are my parents?" I asked forgetting what happened the night before. "Oh your parents died, quite a tragedy..." the doctor said clicking his tounge. Then I was sucked back into my memory of the night before, darkness enveloped my mind and I found myself replaying the scene in my mind, it was vibrant and clear. I was in my parents room all over again... I was on my knees and in front of me was the grotesque scene. Blood all over the carpets... Why was the memory so sharp?

I tried to pull myself away from remembering this... I don't want to remeber... I don't want to see the memory again..., but the memory refused to go. In the corner of my mind a voice whispered "Take it all in...", "Remeber... You should have gotten help shouldn't you?... Stupid, ignorant little girl... Your parents never liked you anyways... Didn't they promise to be with you forever?... They probably are probably better of dead..." I screamed at the voice "Stop it! Stop it! Shut up! Shut up!" "Lily! Lily Jane!" A voice called out of my mind. I find myself out of my self-consciousness in my mind and I was screaming and hugging my knees to my stomach. The doctor looked at me. I looked back muted. The doctor turned away rubbing his temples and sighing,

"Looks like I cannot send you back home, you will have to stay here until you get better." He said. "Sir, what is this place exactly?" I asked. "This is Johanna Asylum" He replied not bothering to look at me as he jotted down some stuff on his clipboard. My eyes widened "Sir, I need to get home, I have to get back to Mr. Cuddles..." I said.
He looked at me and asked "Who is Mr. Cuddles?" "He is my dog, my best friend." I said. "He's probably long dead by now." the doctor mumbled. He looked at his wrist watch, "It's time for your new medicine now." He said. I was about to decline when a nurse came in very suddenly with a bottle full of pills. "Sir... may I please go home after this?" I asked. "Yeah, sure... sure.." the doctor said not listening to a word I said. I opened the bottle and popped a pill in my mouth and swallowed.

As soon as the pill went down my throat everything around me changed, blood was covering the walls, odd creatures cruelly twisted with wide sinister mouths were around me, they were black and looked a lot like shadows, and I also saw "him" this time I actually saw "him". He was looking at me across the room he was somewhat 8 foot tall with a long slender body, he was cruelly deformed as if someone ripped him apart and tried putting him back together with Elmer's glue. His head was horribly twisted upside down and he was smiling a sinister smile. His face was dripped with crimson red blood and his eyes were dark endless holes that were piercing black. I fainted overloaded with seeing this horribly bizarre scene.