Vamps and Codes

Due to the comments, I'll be making this a book of one-shots. Most will be smut, but some won't. And it'll all be with Seto and Brice. Please, give me suggestions cause I'm bound to run out of ideas. I hope you guys enjoy this!

This will be a smut, since I owe it to you guys. uwu

.~.~.~.~.

Brice was running, branches and leaves smacking his face, leaving scratches on his pale skin. His hair was flying in his face, his vision hazey. His lungs were on fire, but he needed to get away. He needed to hide. And just like that, a small cottage appeared in the darkness. He huffed happily and ran towards it, rapping the door with his knuckles loudly, silently begging someone to open the door.

A man walked up to the door, grumbling all the while. He opened the door, looked at Brice, grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him in. He slammed the door shut by pushing Brice onto it. He smirked.

"It's rare for anyone to come up yo my home." He said huskily. Brice gulped, his eyes adjusting to the low lighting. He saw a man with caramel hair, long enough to cover his ears. His eyes were a mix between red and brown. Without having to look, Brice knew he wore some type of purple clothing. How did he know? This was Seto; the most famous vampire around. He was known for taking any unlucky wanderer whom happened to stumble upon his cottage. But no one knew what happened to them. They always came back with no memory except what Seto looked like.

"You seem frightened, young one." Seto breathed onto Brice's ear, causing a shiver to fly through Brice's spine.

"S-sir, I don't want an-y harm." Brice stammered. "I was being chased by some peo-"

Seto cut him off by crashing his lips upon Brice's. He quickly parted, leaning to Brice's ear yet again.

"Shut up, brat. They'll hear you, and then they'll us both." He growled deeply, causing Brice to slowly nod, his face dusted a bright red.

Seto rubbed his knee onto Brice's crotch, causing Brice to gasp. Seto nibbled on Brice''s ear, Brice holding back a moan.

"Pretend your my lover." Seto said seductively as he pulled Brice off the door, dragging him over to the couch that was right next to it. Brice was scared, but he followed Seto's instructions, Seto whispering to him what to do.

Brice hesitently grabbed Seto's crotch, causing Seto to moan, him getting harder in Brice's hand. Seto hungrily kissed Brice, nipping his bottom lip. Brice gasped, Seto shooting his tongue into his mouth. Brie moaned, sucking on Seto's tongue. Seto rubbed Brice's sides,slowly going up to his nipples, when a knock was heard at the door.

Brice's eyes went wide with terror. Seto grabbed Brice's hand, taking him over to the door, keeping his lips on Brice. He broke the kiss, putting his lips to Brice's ear.

"Get in behind me and kiss my neck and jaw, tugging at my shirt and pants like you want me."

Brice hesitently did so as Seto opened the door. Brice licked Seto's neck and kissed his jawline as two tall men looked at Seto with strong glares.

"We are here to take him." The tallest one said, jabbing his finger at Brice who struggled to keep his composure. Seto chuckled as Brice tugged at his pants.

"I know you know of the Lovic Code, do you not?" Seto asked with a smirk.

"Of course we do." The smaller said.

"Than you know he is mine, and you cannot take without my permission."

"But, we were chasing him! He never once mentioned you! You're lying!" The taller pronounced in disbelief.

Seto growled, yanking Brice in front of him. "This boy, right here, is mine! I claimed him, and if you want to argue that, then we can talk to Erin! Do you want to deal with those charges that will be set upon you?!"

The two shrunk back, shaking their heads. "No sir, Seto." Seto smiled, letting go of Brice. "Then leave. Now." They nodded and muttered an apology before leaving.

Seto sighed, shutting the door. Brice weakly smiled to him. "Thank you." Seto grunted, looking down at his feet. He walked over to the kitchen, waving his hand at a bar stool. Brie sat, hands in his lap. Seto noticed his awkward shuffling, and realized Brice was hard. It turned him on to see Brice's eyes squeezed shut as he tried to calm himself down. Seto eagerly walked over to Brice, wrapping his arms around Brice's lower waist. Brice yelped, looking up with wide eyes.

"S-Seto?" He frantically called out.

Seto moved Brice's arms, using one hand to hold them behind his back as he used his other hand to rub Brice's obvious erection. Brice moaned at Seto's touch, his head leaning back, exposing his neck. Seto smiled and nibbled at his neck, searching for that special place, finding it almost instantly. Brice moaned again.

"S-Seto, j-j-just fuck me, please." Brice begged. Seto smirked, dragging Brice over to the couch. Before they sat down, they kissed, slowly taking each other's clothes off, leaving their boxers on.

Seto roughly pushed Brice onto the couch, kissing torso roughly, Brice moaning the entire time.

Seto ripped off Brice's boxers, his leavingnsoon after. He shoved three fingers towards Brice's mouth, ordering him to suck. Brice accepted Seto's fingers, sucking on them and making sure to lather them with his saliva. Seto removed his fingers, opening brice's legs, and pushing one of his fingers into Brice's entrance, wiggling it around. Brice gasped at the feeling, Seto quickly entering another one, scissoring Brice. Brice moan and Seto entered a third.

He searched until he found that bundle of nerves, Brice moaning very loudly.

Seto removed his fingers, slowly pushing his tip in. Brice nodded as Seto roughly pushed in.

Brice moaned in pleasure and pain as Seto slowly thrusted out, roughly pushing back in. Brice moaned more, begging Seto to go faster. Seto obliged, thrusting faster and harder, causing Brice to moan out his name. Seto wrapped his hand around Brice's member, pumping it in time with his thrusts.

"A-ah~! S-Seto~!" Brice moaned.

Seto smirked, knowing he had hit his sweet spot. Seto angled himself to hit it every time, Brice moans becoming louder.

Seto grunted, feeling himself come closer, his thrusts becoming sloppy. He moaned before he came into Brice making Brice ejaculate onto his chest. Seto slowly pulled out, him and Brice both panting heavily. Brice sat up, smiling at Seto.

"I think I might like it here' that is, if you'll let me stay~" Brice cooed. Seto smirked, gemtly kissing Brice's soft lips.

"You'll be staying here for a long time,Brice~ Now, let's go take shower. We're filthy."

Brice giggled as Seto pocked him up, arms under his knees and back as he carried him to the wash room.

Oh glob that was something. I hope you guys enjoyed that! Remember to leave me ideaskiqwq- I was hiding from my mom. Look at what I typed when I threw this tablrt. XD

Anyways, leave me ideas below! See ya soon!

the