Their First Time

Seto had been testing potions on me again today. He would always triple ask if I was sure I wanted to do it, but I always told yes. I'd do anything for Seto, even die or kill for him if needed.

I was sitting on his bed as he went to get me a glass of water. He walked in the room, his head band a little lower than it should be. It caused his hair to fall into his face and in his eyes. I stood up and walked over to him. He looked up at me quizzically and I reached my hand up, starting to fix his headband. The silky white fabric was cool against my skin despite the fact that it's been on his head all day.

I noticed Seto blush and he looked down at his feet, fumbling with the ends of his purple and gray hoodie with his free hand. I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled. I had finally got the head band fixed and I patted his head playfully. "There!" I began. "Now your hair can stay out of your face!" I said with a cheeky grin directed towards him. He blushed and looked up at me, but never made eye contact. "Th-thanks..." he stammered. I sat back down on the bed, relaxing a little. He handed over the glass of water in his hand and I nodded at him appreciatively. As I drank the water, I realized how nervous I actually was. I felt like there were butterflies in my stomach which sent a tingling feeling all throughout my body.

I drank my water rather quickly, a small stream of water trickling down the corner of my mouth onto my black, long sleeved shirt. As I finished the water I removed the cup from my lips handing it over to Seto. He smiled and took the glass, walking over to his potion table where the yellow and pink potion was. He grabbed the potion, rejoining me again by at the bed. He handed me the potion and I gulped slightly, popping off the cork that kept the liquid in the bottle.

The potion slid down my throat smoothly. I was prepared for a really foul taste like most potions, but this one tasted like honeysuckles. I drank every drop of the potion savoring the taste. I licked my lips and gave the empty potion bottle to Seto. He smiled at me nervously and I smiled back at him. I started to feel a little weird and his eyes widened. "B-Brice... Yo-your eyes are turn-turning slightly green." He stammered. My eyes widened as I realized what that meant. "U-uh oh..." I mumbled.

"What does it mean?" Seto asked. I was going to tell him it meant nothing but I said something totally different. "Lust." I said with an edge of seductively in my voice as I looked at Seto hungrily. I couldn't control myself, and when he'd ask me a question that I'd normally lie to, I was compelled to tell the truth. "I made a love potion mixed with a truth potion?!" Seto said, disbelief in his voice.

"You made the perfect potion." I said, my voice growing slightly deeper as a small tent appeared in my pants. Seto's eyes widened and I crawled over to him, him slowly lying down on the bed allowing me to crawl on top of him. "B-Brice... I-Its th-the pot-tion." Seto stammered. "No, the potion's only allowing me to do what I never could do." I said. A deeper blush appeared on Seto's face as I leaned down to his lips. "Seto, I've never been able to say this, but I love you." I said, crashing my lips into his before he could say anything.

He never pulled away, instead, he kissed back. I was shocked, but swiped my tongue along his bottom lip for entrance. He opened his mouth to let me explore and I gladly did. We kept on having the heated make out session until we pulled away for air, both panting to catch our breath. I smirked and ran my hand along his sides, down his legs, then back up to his inner thighs. He shivered and I noticed a tent appear in pants as well. I started palming him through his pants and his breath hitched. "B-Brice..." Seto panted, eyes shut. "Open your eyes Seto." I commanded, and Seto did so.

I looked into Seto's eyes and quickly started to unbutton Seto's pants. I pulled Seto's pants off slowly, Seto gasping as he felt the pressure off his manhood. I threw the pants onto the floor, sliding my hand into Seto's boxers and rubbing Seto's member. Seto moaned in pleasure and my movements became faster, causing Seto to start groaning and moaning more.

I stopped rubbing Seto's member causing Seto to whimper. I chuckled and kissed Seto on the lips. "I need to get out of my clothes, don't I?" I asked with a smirk. Seto nodded and together we took off all of our clothes. At first, we didn't know what do, just sat there staring at each other in a sort of awe. This was our first time.

I kissed Seto on the cheek and he smiled pulling me into a hug. "I promise I'll try not to hurt you." I whispered in his ear. He nodded as he went searching through the drawers of his nightstand. He pulled out a bottle of lube, handing it to me. I took off the lid, placing it on the nightstand. I lubed my fingers, positioning them at his entrance. I stuck one finger in, him sucking in air and holding it in. He nodded his head and I added in a second finger. I slowly started to scissor him and he slowly started to enjoy it. I stuck a third finger in and he gasped.

I took out my fingers, quickly lubing my member. I threw his legs over my shoulder and positioned my member at his entrance. "I'll go in slowly, and you just tell me when I can move, okay?" I said. Seto nodded slowly as I slowly pushed my member in. I squeaked in pain despite the preparing. I was kinda big. After a few moments, Seto nodded his head and I started thrusting in and out of him. I slowly started to go faster, my thrusts becoming deeper and deeper.

Seto had gotten over the initial pain and was now moaning as well and I connected our lips in a long kiss. We stopped kissing to breathe, but never separated our lips. I positioned us so that he was on top of me, but my member was still inside him. "Bounce" I said. He started to bounce on me and we both became a moaning mess.

"B-Brice!" Seto screamed out. I groaned and started to rub his member. Seto all of a sudden stopped and leaned forward kissing me on the lips. We were still connected to each other as we changed positon, yet again. We were now doing it doggie style. I started to thrust in and out of him quickly. "B-Brice! R-right th-there!" Seto shouted out as I hit his prostate. I angled myself so that I continuously hit that spot, making sure I gave Seto full pleasure.

"Fucking hell Brice!" Seto shouted as I started pumping his member. I leaned down and started kissing his neck, him moaning even more. "B-Brice! I-I'm gonna-" Seto began, but I shook my head. "Not yet baby. Wait for me." I whispered into Seto's ear. He nodded as my thrusts went faster. I felt myself coming close to the edge as a warm feeling spread through my stomach. "On three, okay?" I moaned inside Seto's ear. He nodded and we began to countdown together. At three, we both released out seed, mine inside of him and his on the bed.

My thrusts began to slow down and I pulled myself out of him. We collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard. "Y-your e-eyes a-are back t-to normal..." Seto panted. I smiled. "G-good." I turned over and grabbed Seto's cheek with my hand, turning him so he was facing me. I pulled him in and kissed him gently on the lips. "Seto, that potion didn't make me say any lies or make me feel different. It wore out ten minutes after I drank it." I confessed. Seto's eyes widened as he realized that what I said was true. "Good." He said with a smile. We kissed again and separated. Seto laid his head down on my chest and I wrapped my arms around his waist. We fell asleep to each other's arithmetic breathing.

A/N Hey guys! Rainbow Gaming here! I may or may not do more smuts, but this is a oneshot, so, this shall be all in this book. Sorry! unless I change my mind~~~ We shall see! I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to like, comment, share, whatever it is you peeps do! Welp! Goodbye and keep on seeking my seekers!