AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yah,hiiii.....readers..

Sorry..if I took so long to updet.
And I know you all were expecting new chap. But I m sorry that today too I m not going to updet.

Actually, i have been busy with my work.college stuff... (ahhh....)Ya ..so seriously I have no time to think something creative for new updet and honestly I dont want to write something fussy and low.so I've decided to updet the next chapter after my exam.and yes it will still take little too long time.so bear with me guys.

Please don't be mad.
I'll updet it as early as I can do.I can't promise to you,though.
Hey,come on!we all have busy life.and we have to do some work in our life.like.. I do have some deadline to finish my projects.and more ever,as I said earlier I have exam to attend and yah...so I hve to concentrate in reading also. (Pufffff...)we all have to....right?

So please surport me like you do always.

And yes,when I'll updet I'll make it more longer than any other parts of my story.

Yah,so wait until I come.oky?

And yes,i have a question for you all.
Should I continue writing my other book "NOT A LOVESTORY "
as you can see I haven't updet that story for so long time.so I just want your opinion about that.

Ok,time to go.
Sorry once again.
Hope I'll see you all soon... till then miss u readers (say you miss me too)

Have a good eve.
Love you all......
Thank you...