"You ready to go, pal?" I hold Elaine's hand as we walk in sync to the nearby fast food restaurant, which so happened to be McDonalds. Honestly, it's a bad habit of mine but I always happen to crave junk food, probably another reason why Harry prefers Cara over me. I mean, besides the whole personality thing, Cara's a to die for candidate for boys. With long silky blonde hair, bright green eyes, and the perfect body frame, Cara basically screams out flawless. Sighing, I attempt to rid my mind of such demeaning thoughts as I shamelessly enter the fast food franchise and breathe in the comforting aroma of freshly fried fries. 

"What do you want?" I look down at my younger companion who seems to have trouble picking.

"How about this? I'll get a cheeseburger with fries and a drink and you can get some chicken nugget combo thing," I decide for her and lean over the counter, only to be met with a familiar face.

"Hey! It's you again! Except...this time you lost the boy toy and brought a little girl?" he raises an eyebrow skeptically, "is this the product of you and your boyfriend?"

My eyes widen as his extremely inappropriate suggestion as a light blush flooded my face. 

"First, he wasn't my boyfriend. Second, we never did...that. Third, I am not a mother! This is just a little girl I'm friends with," I defend myself.

"Well, in that case. Are you French?"

"What?" I question, confused at his sudden subject change.

"Cause' Madamn," he winks and I can't help bursting into giggles.

"Nice one," I shake my head playfully and place my order while he grins widely.

"I was totally joking. That guy last time, made it clear that you're his," the McDonald's employee shakes his head while reminiscing our last encounter.

"I wish," I softly whisper before biting my lip.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry," he shamefully apologizes once realizing it's a bit of a touchy subject for me.

"It's cool. You didn't know," I breathe out before giving him a tight smile as he slides the tray with our order to me.

"Enjoy your day," he cheerily replies though I can sense the hint of sympathy in his voice.

"You too," I hold the tray in my right hand while my left one grips onto Elaine as we decide to settle in a booth by the window.

"Here," I distribute the sauces for her and as I begin to unwrap my burger from it's paper covering, it's suddenly snatched away from my hands. When I turn to see the guilty culprit, I nearly have a heart attack once I see who it is.

"Nuh-uh. No junk food, Selena," Drew scolds as he holds the burger in his hand. Covering Elaine's ears, I hiss at the prevalent male, "How did you find me?"

"I have my ways," he shrugs, not wanting to delve into how.

"Well, you gave me a fucking heart attack," I roll my eyes before removing my hands from Elaine's ears. 

"Look, we need to discuss tomorrow's round," he raises an eyebrow at us before nudging me over and scooting in on my side of the booth, "so, it's bathing suit round."

"Kill me," I mumble with my stomach growling. Since the burger is far from my reach, I just have to settle for the fries. However, as soon as my hands pick up one of the golden crisps, Drew immediately slaps me.

"Ow!"

"No eating unhealthy! Models don't eat unhealthy," Drew scowls, "especially before competitions."