Chapter 1

A/N: Hey there peeps!!!

As you all know me and JoChoclate are cousins...

So we decided to make a collab book!!!

We've also decided to alternate the chapters such as ODD chapters are mine and EVEN ones are hers.

There will be a copy of this story on her account so go check her out!!!!

Anyways, enough of that lezz do dis!!!!

——•——•——•——•——•——•—–

  \(???'s POV)/

I was seated by the window on my favorite brown chair. My black hair with dark blue highlights was in a ponytail while I had my violet headphones on. My black eyes with maroon specks were staring back at me as I looked at my slight reflection in the window.

I was wearing my signature outfit, a black hoodie with a light blue creeper face on the hood and back. A maroon undershirt which says "PAWS FTW", jeans and maroon military style boots. I also wore a Dragon Claw pendant around my neck and black fingerless gloves on my hands.

I sighed. It was raining hard outside, so I was stuck home alone again. I then decided to open Wattpad and scroll through my library of numerous FanFics, which were mostly about YouTubers. Suddenly, I heard frantic knocking at the door, amidst the song 'Alone Together' by Fall Out Boy blasting in my headphones.

'Who'd come to my house during a freaking thunderstorm?' 

I thought as I stood up to answer it, putting down my headphones and phone. When I opened the door however, the people outside were on my least expected house visitors list, a few well suited men who looked like Government agents. "Hello there, Miss Ashais I'd presume?" The guy closest to me spoke. "Umm... Yes that's me. What are you doing he-" I cut myself off as I nearly dodged a syringe he was about to inject into me.

I started off into a sprint down the hallway. "Catch her!" A guy commanded as heavy footsteps were coming my way. 'Shoot. Time to use that absurd escape route.' I thought in a state of panic and determination. I ran out of the back door like a bat outta hell and turned right. Additional guys were now on my tail.

I jumped over a white picket fence and continued running non-stop until I was at the corner of the street. The agents were closing in on me but I had a plan. I toppled over a potted plant which I think slowed them down a bit. I then glanced behind me to see that it did. Using the precious seconds I had given myself. I went in the wooden garage, grinning as I saw the familiar blue, Ford truck in a particular spot.

I dropped to the floor and crawled to a trapdoor hidden beneath it. I opened it, went in and closed the trapdoor. Luckily, the rusted ladder could support my weight as I knew the sewers would be my ticket out of here. I just hoped that they didn't touch any of my stuff. Landing on my feet, I held up my hand against the sewer walls and blindly started walking away from the life I had known minutes before.