I Have A Daughter?

This is my Very first story on Wattpad and i am hoping that you guys like it . pleasee comment on it and give me some suggestions.  <3 Aimzy Waimzy

Valarie POV

I was standing on his door step, with Isabella in her Carrier on the Porch beside me. I stood there for moment and thinking that there would never be a oerfect time to do this, I swallowed my guilt and pressed the doorbell.

He opened the Door and frowned. "Valarie? What do you want?" he asked coldly.                                        "Can i come in?" I asked quietly. He nodded slowly and walked into the kitchen. I picked up Isabellas carier and followed him in. The house was just the way i remember it. Although the hallway seemed a lot smaller because of the new full-wall bookshelf that was against the far wall.                                                                "You Want a drink?" He asked softly.                                                                                                               "No, Thanks" I sat awkwardly for a few minutes before saying "Could i use your bathroom?" I asked quietly. "Sure" He replied quickly.                                                                                                                    " If you need anyting for her, check the bag" i said sadly. i bent down and kissed isabellas head and whispered "Bye Bye, My Darling, Mummy loves you very much!" and walked swiftly to the bathroom. Feeling quilty, I closed the door quietly and pushed the window open and climbed out quietly. I walked around to the back of the house and looked throught the window, He was still sitting on the counter, Isabella still in her carrier on the floor. I blew him a kiss "Goodbye Jake"