Lightning

And I moved towards my goal. I was red on him as if I was 12 years old I would never climb a mountain even to get sorcerer stone.

I turned and looked at him. He was trying to reach where I threw his umbrella. I felt little sorrow for him..and a little pain in heart for what I did for his kindness. But what else should I do with such reckless fellow.

I reached on peak. The 10 whole seconds of complete silence groaned. Then thunder cracked with a huge bang. There was no body waiting for me. I looked around for another 10 seconds. I felt on my knees. Air again turned into blustery. Lightning began again. But this time I was unafraid of the storm. Internal shocks were dominating over them.

I looked at sky. Cloud pieces were assembling and creating a shape. The shape turned into big face of the betrayer. He was looking at me giving same expression he gave after last night dinner.

In that storm I was alone, sobbing, lied flat on the ground, helpless, hopeless.

Then I saw a gun was seeking out from my bag. I took it out. Yes it was a gun.I was shocked.. how it came in my bag. But this time it could be an option. I took it in my both hands and kept finger on trigger. I looked at his giant face. He was smirking as he won. I kept it back in the bag. He betrayed. He didn’t love me. He was not my love. Then why should I die for him.

Suddenly fear of thunder rose in me again. “I am not here to loose my life” I said to me few times. I was rising to stand. The heroic potency was generating again. The will power was getting dominated over loss of hopes. I stood. Looked towards the face. The smirk turned into anger. The cloud pieces were disassembling. Suddenly lightning began in terrible amount..which slashed the face into pieces. I ran towards underneath for a shelter.

Going downwards I found that boy sat right there where I saw him last time.he looked at me. I walked towards him and was seeking words now what to say to him.

“I tried to go home but storm came again” he said before I could scold him.

“it’s ok” I said with a little smile. “the weather is scary” looked upward.

“yeah this will remain atleast for an hour” He said looking upward. “ can wait there” he pointed his finger towards a cave like vacant place under a rock.

We reached there. I began rubbing my hair. He looked at me and flipped his eyes when I looked at him.

“So he didn’t come there” he asked.

I got dazed. How did he know this. I was looking at him in puzzle.

“How you know that” I asked looking at him in puzzle.

He chuckled. Perhaps I had told him in the time I don’t remember.  

“No. that asshole died somewhere” I said with expressionless face.

He stared at me with wonder. Perhaps he wasn’t expecting that word from me. half a minute of silence remained then. I was rubbing my hairs.

“My umbrella didn’t break” he broke the silence.

“Oh I am sorry for that. I was mad” I said “ I just wanted to let you go home”

He nodded with a smile. Again few seconds of silence. He picked few sticks

“how did you traced it will rain today” I asked seeing sticks in his hand. He remained silent for a while then said “It rain here everyday”.

This thing made me laugh. He too giggled.  I was forgetting the pain too soon.