Why didn't you do anything?

As you enter the mansion all you saw was body guards with guns, 2 huge leopard sofa, a glass table in the middle of the room and So young with a wine glass in her hand. You grabbed Suzy hands and pulled her towards the sofa that was facing So young. 

"I believe she told you what happened to my baby Sister Young Ji but I only want to hear from the person that I'm talking to is that clear (YOURNAME)" when she said it you automatically knew this wasn't about you so you nodded and look at Suzy who was fiddling with her sweaty fingers.

"Suzy do you know why Young ji did that? You know why! She was bullied and the funnel thing is that you her best friend didn't say anything why didn't you say anything!" She grabbed Suzy and shook her    "Why...why Suzy...why!" Suzy bend down to her level and hugged her. Even your eyes started to tear up. 

Suzy had pick up So young and said "I wanted to but...I was afraid they might hurt Young Ji even more but I did record everything they had said to Young Ji and I that's how they got expelled...Young Ji was the only friend I cared about...she was like a younger Sister to me I could never imagine how painful it must be for you".