Yodongsaeng Chukahe!

Your finally 19 and you have to go straight to rehearsals...ugh. You put on your lovely dress that you were supposed to wear yesterday after meeting Hyorin but couldn't because of yesterdays incident. You went to see your best friend Jungkook.

"Ah... Jungkook..." You see another guy with Jungkook and you introduce your self. "Oh... Joesonghabnida (YOUR NAME) Imnida". You hear someone walking fast towards you, puts a blindfold and says " gaja". You scream and say "Anyio" but the voice sounded familiar...

You find yourself in a pitch black room suddenly the light turn on and everyone screams " (YOUR NAME) Happy 19th birthday!" everyone pops a party popper. "Yohdongsaeng chukahe! What do you want to as your 19th birthday wish?" Bomi said to you looking curiously.

You start to cry and say "Can we go to N Seoul Tower... please?". "Daebak Gaja just me, you, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hyorin ariso?" "Ne... but who's Taehyung?" "Ugh... I'll let him introduce himself to you instead now please let's go!"

You have just arrived at N Seoul Tower...

"Ya birthday girl!" and a guy pulls your hands he looked familiar then it snapped he was the guy that was sitting next to Jungkook. "Ah...Taehyung right?" You said while smiling "Woah...wait.what? How do you know? Wait did Bomi eonni tell you?" Asking curiously "What... Eonni... Ah hehehe!"

"Yah are you crazy? She is my biological sister Pabo! He yells which got everyone attention. "Ah so your the 4D alien he was talking about... You're a oppa right? and Joesonghabnida" trying to act cute "ah... Jinja your cuter than you look!" He winks and goes away to talk to Jungkook.

You're staying in the corner blushing

"Yah (YOUR NAME) What's up?" Hyorin came running towards you and gave you a big hug. "Eonni do you think that Soyoung acting weird infront of me? I wanted to ask you at your house before but I was a bit worried that she was still around". "Look it's your birthday so chill, have some fun and I think the Taehyung guy likes you!". "Woah... eonni your so weird!" Giving her a disgusted look. "Yah I was telling you the truth sorry! but If he doesn't than can..." Giving you a smile

"YA! Are you crazy? What he younger than you!" You yelled as if you like him "Ya i'm just joking hahahaha!"