Family

"UNCLE QROW!" A young 8 year old Yang and a 6 year old Ruby ran up to their Uncle and hugs his leg looking up at him.

"Did you miss us!?" Ruby looked up at him with eyes sparkling like stars.

He looks at them with a smirk smile. "Nope." The two little girls giggle smile at him.

"Hey Qrow!" Qrow looks up and sees Taiyang. "How was the mission?"

"Yeah Uncle Qrow! How was it?" Yang ask as held her one of Qrows fingers.

"Huh, barely come back and I'm already being investing, hehe. Let me comfortable before I start yapping like an old crow."

Two girls giglled at their uncle's joke the states running to the house. Tai watches his two daughters run inside with a smile, it doesn't last long tell he looks over at Qrow who was taking as swig from his silver flask."So what did Ozpin wanted this time?"

Qrow look at Tai and smirks. "He had me watch over Amber while she was helping Schnee transport Dust."

"How did that turn out?" Tai asked sounding a bit nervous.

"I'm alive, Amber damn near used her maiden powers, and couple Atlas troops got injury during a raid." Qrow said with a small amount of pride in it, even though he knew it was worse than he explained.

"... Ozpin had you doing that? Wow that's kinda sad." Tai says completely surprised about that.

"I also met her again."

"Who? Your sister or-"

"Winter..." Qrow interrupted Tai. "She was also assigned to the convoy..." Qrow looks at his flask then takes a drink of it.

"Is she okay?"

Qrow looks at Tai he was about to say something until an 8 year old fiery Yang marches out. "Where's our story?"

Tai sighs the looks down at the grown and looks at his little happy sun. "The story will happen soon as Uncle Qrow decides to come with us." Tai lifts up Yang walks inside.

Qrow looks at his scroll, it was a message from "Ice Queen" he smiles and heads after them.

Hey guys this is my first fan fiction on Watpadd I hope this was good, I plan on making this a story. It will be about Qrow. I will also take OC's as guest characters.