Relax!

"Ahhhhh! This is nice!" I said happily as I walked around town. Right now we were on our way to find King but we decided to take a little break in a small town. Right now I was walking around with Elizabeth. "I'm glad you're having a nice time Lunar." Elizabeth said smiling at me. I smiled back at her. "Yep! It's been awhile so why not?!" I asked happily.

Elizabeth giggled and smiled like an idiot. "What are they wearing?" I stopped when I heard some girls whispering. "That one girl looks like a slut...and the other one looks like a boy." They kept whispering mean things and I only sighed. "Hey Elizabeth why don't we go shopping?" I asked tilting my head to the side bored.

She looked at me shocked and confused. "You like to shop Lunar?" She asked tilting her head. "Eh not really I like dressing like a boy and stuff but let's just go and give it a try! Besides I wanna buy you some new clothes!" I said and took her hand. Before she could refuse I pulled her off to a store.

"Hm?" I hummed as I looked around the store. I smiled when I found an outfit perfect for Elizabeth. "Alright! I'm not one for taste but here ya go! Now get your royal behind in the changing room!" I said pushing her into the room. After awhile of waiting she came out.

I smiled at her as I saw what she was wearing. I had picked her out a long sleeved black and white shirt with a nice pattern to it. It showed her belly button and a little bit of her stomach. She also had on a black leather skirt that went down just above her knees white socks and black sneakers. There was also a small black bow to go in her hair.

I smiled and examined her. "Well! I don't have good taste in this stuff but I do say I did a great job!" I said proudly. Elizabeth smiled shyly and nodded. As if she thought of something she went over to some clothes and put them in my arms.

"Your turn!" She cheered. I laughed and nodded as I went into the changing room. When I came out I was impressed at what I was wearing. "Huh. You did good Elizabeth." I said smiling. She smiled and nodded.

I was wearing ripped up black leggings. A black loose shirt with skulls and cross bones on it black leather boots that went up a little past my ankle a black spiked bracelet black and white gages a black necklace with some spikes and a black cat head in the middle. And to top it off a black hat with cat ears.

I went up to the storekeeper and had them put our old clothes in bags while we paid for our new clothes and kept them on. We laughed as we exited the store. As we're walking down the street we stop and get something to eat. We laughed and talked about random stuff.

"Hey let's stop and get some stuff for the others ok?" I asked. Elizabeth smiled and nodded her head. We walked around and bought stuff for everyone. We got Diane a hair pin that I'll be putting in her hair for her it was a nice one it was a pretty red flower hair pin.

For Hawk we got him some food that actually tastes good. I got Ban his own booze that probably won't last long. And for Meliodas I got him... Well let's just say I got him some panties and bras...damn that pervert.

As we're going back to the tavern I couldn't help but to notice that we're being followed. "Hey Elizabeth do me a favor and take these up to the tavern. I'll catch up." I said handing her the bags. She looked at me confused but went on and did what I said.

I sighed and closed my eyes "it's not nice to follow people." I said opening my eyes again. Chuckling could be heard as I turned to see a group of drunk men. They all looked at me with lust and it made me disgusted.

"Say~ you and your friend are really hot~ why don't you go and get her~ we can all have fun~" One slurred. I looked at him with disgust and gagged. "Ugh. I think I'm gonna be sick." I said. They all looked at me pissed.

"Don't be getting all cocky with us bitch." One growled. My eyes narrowed and I sighed. "I'll kick your asses so don't piss me off...that is...if you want to live." I said deadly. They only laughed at me as one walked up to me and grabbed my shirt.

"Whatcha gonna do bitch?"

I sighed and closed my eyes only to smirk and chuckle. Before he could even react I punched him in the face sending him flying back. He crashed into a tree and broke it in half. I sighed and got into a fighting stance as I held my hand out in front of me and motioned for them to come at me.

"Who's next?"

~time skip~

I sighed as I dusted my hands off and looked up at the sky. "Haaa?! It's this late already?!" I cried. I groaned and started making my way back to the tavern leaving behind a pile of either knocked out or dead men.

As I'm walking I get another feeling I'm being watched. I stop in my tracks. "Who's there?" I ask. There's no answer. I sighed and continued walking. "I guess I'm imagining things." I mumbled and walked to the tavern.

~third person POV~

As the sin continues to walk a man in the shadows is watching her closely eyes filled with many emotions. He sighed and started to walk back to his destination.

"Lunar..."

*To Be Continued*