Sin of the tiger!

I stood there in my dark princess armor as I glared at the Holy Knight in front of me. "Hm?" The knight hummed. I watched as he walked past me like I wasn't there and went over to my captain. "Well then. Because you are dying you don't need this." He said grabbing Meliodas's sword.

"Hey don't touch that!" I yelled holding up my sword. He ignored me and kept trying to pull the sword away. I grit my teeth my eyes filled with rage and anger. 'That sword.' I thought gripping the handle tightly. 'That sword...' A memory from when Ban got injured because of it came into my head.

'That sword.' I swung my sword back and charged at him. "Is not yours!" I yelled. He looked at me as I swung my sword at him. "Foolish girl." He said taking Meliodas's sword away and then suddenly disappearing when my sword was went to hit him.

"What?!" I said eyes wide. "Do you think a girl like you could stop me?" He asked. I looked around but couldn't find him anywhere. "Lunar! Look out!" Elizabeth cried. Slowly I turned my head around only for my eyes to widen.

"Now die." He said. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my left side. "Lunar!" Elizabeth and Hawk cried. I fell on my knees and gripped my side. The Holy Knight laughed as he held Meliodas's sword high. "Hahaha! Now I'll have the honor if killing not only the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins! But the tiger sin of betrayal lunar as well!" He laughed loudly.

I just glared up at him. "Also known as the girl of no mercy." My eyes were wide in rage. He just laughed. "Y-you!" I yelled trying to get up. He only laughed. Before I could say or do anything his arm was grabbed by none other than Meliodas.

"Even if I'm close to death this is the one thing I won't let you take." He whispered his bangs covering his face. "And I won't let you say that to Lunar." My eyes widen a little. "Meli....odas." I whispered. He payed no attention to anything else but I couldn't see it the mark on his forehead.

'That mark...it looks familiar.' I thought. Suddenly the Holy Knight disappeared leaving the four of us alone. "Sir Meliodas? Is it you?" Elizabeth asked. He looked at us and smiled. "Yeah it's me. Hey Elizabeth. Hey porky." He said.

I smiled when I saw that he was better. "Hm?" He looked back at me and smiled. "Are you alright Lunar?" He asked walking up to me holding out a hand. I sighed taking his hand as he helped me up. "Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled.

He looked at me and I swore I saw him frown for a second. "What's wrong? You usually never get injured especially that quickly. Is something wrong?" He asked. I smiled weakly. "No I just let my guard down I'm sorry captain." I said. His eyes widened.

"Did Lunar just call him captain?!" Hawk asked surprised. "Huh? Has she never called sir Meliodas that before?" Elizabeth asked confused. Hawk nodded. "Sorry but now's not the time!" I yelled. "Now go and get that Holy Knight!" I said. Meliodas quickly got dressed as they started to run off.

"Lunar aren't you coming?" Meliodas asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I'll be with you soon just go!" I yelled. He hesitantly nods  before running out. I smiled softly but soon my face changed to one of pain as I held my side. "Heh damn...I really messed up." I chuckled to myself as I changed back to my normal form.

I held my side as I looked for bandages. when I found them I wrapped up my injury and put my clothes back on. I sat down on the floor and smiled sadly. "I'm so stupid." I whispered as I hid my face.

"Hey Lunar-nee! Let's play!"

I lifted my head up slightly my eyes filled with pain. "Luke." I whispered. I pulled off my glove and saw my sin mark. I looked at it and frowned as my eyes narrowed. "Shit." I hissed as I stood back up and changed back into my dark princess armor.

"This is pathetic!" I yelled to myself as I ran out of the building. "I'm the strongest and most feared warrior in the world!" I yelled my eyes had changed to an orangish yellow color. "My name is Lunar!" I yelled looking around.

I heard battling going on in the far off distance and quickly made my way there. Once I reached my destination I saw Meliodas and Diane fighting but I also noticed that their eyes were clouded. I smirked my bangs covering my eyes as pulled my sword to my side.

"Lunar?!" Elizabeth and Hawk yelled. I laughed as I jumped towards them both.

"The tiger sin of betrayal!"

*To Be Continued*