Chapter Three: Another Face.

A/N: Before you read, please know that this chapter ISN'T Matt's P.O.V. It is kind of a throwback in a different perspective.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Favorite Comment(s) from L.U:

More omg I'll will die if there isn't more! Update fast please! I'm updating my status with this story! It's so addicting! It'd be a crime not to update! Please! - abbeympk

this is an awesome book. FINALLY a girl with some control in her life!!, update real soon pls - reaseykeo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three: Another Face.

Do you know what its like to be a criminal?

What its like to see your two hands and just remember exactly what you did with them?

What its like to have a that guilty conscience run though your head every time someone looked at you?

That maybe, just maybe, they knew your secret.

I'm that criminal.

Though, I wouldn't exactly be put under that category, but the amount of pain I've cause others, puts me under that title.

I was a criminal. I felt like one.

And, I probably am one.

Pulling at the thin fabric of my jacket, A shiver ran though my body like an infection as a whoosh of cold wind blew at my face. The building in front of me looking just the same and as familiar as always as I stood before it.

I sighed, shoving both of my hands into the secrets of my jacket, wanting them tucked away in the pockets instead of out in the open of view.

Just the sight of them had the blonde male reappearing in my thoughts.

His screams-

I blinked, forcing the horrid memories away as I heard a sinister chuckle echo in my head.

But, I just simply ignored it. Taking strides to the front door as I forced myself to it, feeling a whole lot better as my fingers grazed the ice cold metal.

Though before I can push it open, the door flung open itself, revealing a dark haired male that I mistakenly locked eyes with.

His calm face immediately formed into one of awe, the familiar mesmerized look taking over his hazel eyes as they took in my features, making me quick to put my head down.

Pulling over my hoodie, I blocked my face from the male, pushing myself through the small space left between the door frame and his figure, cursing as I felt his hand grasp at my elbow.

My body turned, his eyes boring into mine as they blinked, his arm falling back to his side as he tried to register what he just did.

"I'm sorry," He apologized, taking a step back. He looked confused, but when his eyes made it back to my face, they instantly went back to the blank awestruck most people fall back into.