Bucky Barnes (The Winter Soldier)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!
For LoveBuckyBarnes
Imagine: Public Sex
Girl x Bucky

You had known Bucky before he went off to war. You guys were close friends, and truth be told you had a major crush on him. You thought he was extremely hot, and little did you know he felt the same way about you. So, it wasn't a big surprise when you and Bucky got together. I mean after all, you both knew it was going to happen eventually. Now he has been your boyfriend for five months.

____________________________________________________________________________________

You and Bucky had agreed to go to one of your friends parties. He always had parties, but for some reason he really wanted you and Bucky to go to this one, so you agreed to go. You were wearing a sexy red cocktail dress that showed all the right things on you, and Bucky was wearing a shirt that showed his perfect muscles and abs, and nice pants.

You bit your bottom lip as you tried desperately to see through Bucky's shirt. He caught you staring and smirked. He walked up behind you and whispered in your ear, "Don't worry babe, you look just as sexy as I do." You smiled and turned to face Bucky.

Loud music was playing around you and people were chatting and dancing. You took in your surroundings before telling Bucky. "I know, and I plan on showing you just how sexy I can be later tonight," you told him, making him raise an eyebrow.

You leaned in closer to Bucky. Your bodies were pressed together, and you used your knee to push into Bucky's growing member. His breath got shaky and you placed a slow kiss on his lips. You smirked and removed your knee, walking away. With one arm, Bucky grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to him.

"Why don't you show me how sexy you can be now," Bucky said looking you up and down. You smirked, knowing what you were doing to him. "Where would we do it?" you asked, rolling your shoulders back, making your breasts pop out more. Bucky gulped as he looked at them. "I'll find a place," Bucky said.

You smiled and Bucky dragged you to a door. "What is this?" you asked. "A closet," Bucky replied. "You want to have sex in a closet?" you asked. "It's a big closet," Bucky told you, pushing you inside. You smiled and Bucky immedaitely attacked your lips.

You kissed back immediately and you started taking off Bucky's shirt. You let your fingers trace his abs and sighed at how perfect they were. Bucky released your lips and started kissing down your neck. He nibbled and licked leaving hickeys.

He especially took his time on your sweet spot on your neck. As Bucky marked you with his kisses, your hands fell to his pants. You quickly slid his pants down, and Bucky stopped the kissing. "Get down on your knees for me?" he asked with a smirk.

You smirked back and got down on your knees. Bucky slipped off his boxers and his huge cock sprung out. You immediately understood and took his large member into your mouth. It was hard to fit it all in but you deep throated his cock as your head bobbed on his member.

Bucky moaned with pleasure and played with your hair as you gave him the blow job. After a few minutes, Bucky pulled you up and started kissing you again passionately. This time, he started undressing you.

He unzipped your dress and it fell easily off of your body. Without breaking the kiss, he unclasped your bra, exposing your breasts. Bucky immedaitely took your right breast into his mouth and started sucking and nibbling it.

He massaged your left one, and after a few minutes he switched. Then his lips went from your breasts down to your stomach and to your panty line. Bucky slowly slid you panties off. "Lay down," he told you. You did as you were told and laid down in the closet.

Bucky spread your legs and started massaging your clit. You moaned in pleasure and then Bucky's tongue met your folds. Bucky licked and sucked and completely ate you out. When he was done, he got onto his knees.

"Ready?" Bucky asked you. You nodded and Bucky slammed into you. You screamed in pleasure and Bucky covered your mouth with his hand. "Shh! Y/N, you have go be quiet. We wouldn't want to get caught," Bucky told you.

You nodded, but Bucky left his hand on your mouth. Bucky started to thrust into you, fast and deep. You moaned into his hand from the pleasure.

You tried to grip onto the floor but there was nothing to grip on to. So, your hands found Bucky's shoulders. You gripped tight onto his shoulder, leaving claw marks.

Bucky found your g-spot, and soon after you felt the tingly feeling in your stomach. You tried to warn Bucky, but his hand was on your mouth, so you just let yourself cum. Bucky came seconds after you did, feeling you up inside.

After a few more thrusts, Bucky pulled out of you. You both took a couple of seconds to catch your breath, and then put on your clothes and went back out to the party. "Round two back at the house?" Bucky asked you. "Of course," you replied before dancing.

Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment/request/follow.

~Athena~