~2~ Action

(Laura's POV)

My eyes slowly start to open but the light was blinding me. I roll over to my side but feel weird in a way. Like a piece is missing from me..an emptiness, but i dont know what it is. I try to shake off the feeling and get ready for work. I jump up and quickly get dressed. I look at the time, it's 4:56am "Shit!" I was suppose to be there for 5. I race down the stairs grab my keys and start to speed to the studio.

(Taylor's POV)

I woke up that morning smiling. We kissed..we actually kissed. I felt like i had enough energy to run a marathon even though i knew i could never do that. I sprung out of my bed and got dressed. I  jump in my car to head to the studio.

"4:56am" im look at my phone screen. Laura should have already been here. Jenji was looking worried. I kept reassuring myself she was fine..i sat there anxiously waiting for her to walk through the door and finally at 5:57am she did. When i saw her i immediately jumped up and ran to her wrapping my arms around her waist and tucking my face into her neck..i exhaled in relief knowing she was okay.

(Laura's POV)

I walk through the door knowing I'm late. Out of nowhere Taylor runs full speed into me grabbing my waist and and tucking her face into my neck holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the favor by tightly squeezing her back. "I thought something happened, i was so worried" she muffled into my neck, her voice was shaky as if she was about to cry. So I kissed her on top of her head and whispered into her ear.."It's okay baby girl, im here and im not going anywhere." When i said this she squeezed tighter. When she let go we stared into each other's eyes. I put my hand on her cheek; I slowly moved in and kissed her soft and delicate lips. The feelings of emptiness were gone. She is what completes me, Taylor took away the emptiness.

(Taylor's POV)

As Laura pulled away I could only stare at her lips while biting my own. "Hey Girls! You ready for the first take?" We turn and nod at the same time not knowing if Jenji had seen what just happened,we make our way to get ready.

We both get on set at the same time. Jenji wants Laura to get wet first, so she dropped her robe. All i could do was stare. Her perfect figure was memorizing.  Her breasts were  perfectly shaped to accommodate with her toned palish stomach. Her legs were so toned and long. My eyes trailed from her feet to her perfectly proportioned and round ass. I was so turned on just by looking at her. My heart started beating faster again...oh no. Jenji called me over and now it was my turn to get wet.

(Laura's POV)

After I was wet i stepped over to the side to let Taylor do her thing.  She dropped her robe and oh my god was she hot. Her toned and tan body shimmered into the lights of the set. Her eyes closed as the water hit her front. I watched the water flow down her perfectly formed breasts. "Ready Prepon?" I look up and nod "Uhhh Yeah! Let's do this!"  Jenji replied with, "ANNDDD ACTION!"

I move in, heart beating out of my chest, body shaking. But I manage to compose myself before reaching her..

(Taylor's POV)

I felt Laura's warm hands gliding against my back then to my front. The first thing I notice is how comfortable she is...She reaches for my arms which are over my head and wraps them around her neck, at this time our lips are locked together. As our lips move in sync she pulls me closer, trying to get rid of any space between us. My tongue is begging for entry but she gets there just before I do. As she moves to her hands down my back to my..."ANDDDD CUTTTT!!!! Great job ladies!" We stand there and giggle at each other. As we are putting our robes on I see Laura bite her bottom lip while staring at me and thats when I lose it. I grab her wrist and drag her to the nearest dressing room...hers.

We enter her dressing room and i quickly shut and lock the door. I turn around stare at Laura who seems to be confused. I walk over to her and still staring. "Taylor, what are we.." I interrupt her by pushing her onto the black leather couch. She sits there looking amazed and confused.

(Laura's POV)

Im looking at Taylor in confusion, but im also really happy about what is going on. She proceeds to jump onto my lap pushing her lips against mine. She deepens the kiss by running her fingers through my hair and pulling my head to her making it so all our features are touching and so i couldn't pull away. I snake my hands into her robe, down her back, and grab her ass. She faintly moans into my mouth. So i decided to undo her robe and snake my hand toward her core. She moans again only louder. She pulls away and looks me in the eyes, she whispers in a breathy moan "take me.." I smile and pick her up and drop her onto the couch. We lock lips once more and i glide my hand across her breasts, down her stomach and to her core.While kissing on her neck I slip my hand down to her clit and start to make circles..she moaned and mumbles under her breath. "What is it baby? Tell me" as she is about to speak we hear a knock on the door. "Laura you're wanted in hair and makeup"

I immediately stop and stare at Taylor who is already staring at me.."I'm not finished,i'll be back babe" I tell her; then get up and leave her in the room naked, amazed and on the couch.

A/N; sorry for the late update. Next part should be up in a few days