Jumping up and over the railing, I climbed, ran, and hurtled into the arena. 

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH!?" I heard Seamus yell at me. 

"I GUESS SO" I screamed back, "BUT HARRY NEEDS HELP" 

Climbing down the rocks, I ran inbetween the dragon's feet and to where Harry sat. 

"Blake! You need to get out of here!" Harry exclaimed. 

"Use my wand" I said, pushing it into his hands. 

Coming out from behind the rock, Harry stated "Accio Firebolt's" 

The broom sticks whizzed through the air and Harry jumped, followed with me behind him. 

Sailing high through the air, the dragon broke his shackles to chase us. 

"Oh great" I mumbled. 

Swerving in and out of windows and dodging pillars, the Dragon destroyed everything it came in contact with. 

"I'll distract it, you go get that egg!" I yelled over at Harry 

Sending it my way, I did a loop around the arena about to let it follow me over to the pitch. Then before I even saw it coming, the dragon's tail hit me. Knocking me off my broom and half away across the arena. 

Putting my hand out to catch myself, I rolled over the hard rock and gravel.

Now laying on my side, my left cheek stung and I smelled copper. 

Blood. 

My pants were tore open, exposeing my bloody knee caps and the gashes in my hands were pitted with gravel. Sitting up, I brushed the gravel out of the cut on my cheek and winced from the pain. 

Oh well, there wasn't anything I could do about it now. 

Standing, I could see Harry almost had the egg but the dragon was getting wiser. Grabbing a rock off the ground, I pitched it right at the dragon's head. 

"Is that all!" I screamed, taunting it. 

It swung its tail back at me and I jumped over it, running onto another rock. 

Noticing my movement the dragon became frusterated with my still being alive. 

"Come on dragon, dragon, dragon" I mumbled to myself as It grew more near. 

Now so close I could reach out and touch it, the dragon growled and threw it's head back before sending a spout of fire at me. 

Missing the flames completely, I jumped into the middle of a formation of rocks and down into the center. 

Catching my arm on a sharp edge on the way down, I felt it drip warm blood. 

"HARRY POTTER HAS RETRIEVED HIS EGG!" I heard the announcer scream. 

"Yes!" I exclaimed 

Hearing the cell doors open up, I knew they were shooing the dragon back in it's cage. 

"BLAKELY!" Harry called out to me. 

"DOWN HERE!" I screamed up from the little cave. 

Harry appeared then, smiling down at me. 

"We did it. Here give me your hand" He stated, reaching down into the rock. 

Taking his hand with my right and holding onto his arm with the left, he pulled me out no problem. 

"Blake! you're bleeding" Harry exclaimed replacing the smile with a frown. 

"Tell me something I don't know. Let's just be happy we are both alive. Ok?" I chuckled.