Out of no where however, George slid in next to me followed by Fred. 

My mouth dropped and I glared daggers at George. 

"You mind moving down" I asked through clenched teeth, obviously annoyed. 

"Yep" He stated, looking anywhere but my face. 

It was like he was trying to ignore me. Glancing back at Seamus I gave him an apologetic smile, he smiled back and shrugged his shoulders.

Dumbledore started his welcome back speech and we all sat listening intently. 

"It's a pleasure for me to annonce that we will not be the only wizards here this year, please help me welcome the ladies of Beauxbatons Academy and their headmistress Madam Maxim!" Dumbledore clapped his hands and the Great doors opened. 

In skipped beautiful girls dressed in all blue, their mile high headmistress stepping in last. Every single guy in Hogwarts was staring at them, oggling over their 'assests' Spotting Fleur Delacour twirling in the back, I leaned over and grabbed her wrist. 

"Oh BLAKE! It Iz so vary Nize to Zee you. I waz zo vary upzet to hear you werent attending Bauxbatons" Fleur said, wrapping me in a one arm hug. 

"I know. My mom thought Londen would be a more suitable place to live so I got switched into Hogwarts"  

Fleur stood back and gave me a curious look, "I did not know zay let quarter veelas in Hogwarts" 

My eyes went big and I brought her back down to my level, "No one knows" I whispered. 

"Well zay do now" She stated giving me a sorry look, "zill catch up with zu later" 

Twirling away from me, I kept my head down toward my lap hoping no one questioned me further. 

"You're one of them!?" Hermione asked, pulling my shoulder back so I would look at her, "Well that explains a lot" She giggled. 

"You're not mad I didn't tell you?" 

"A little but I understand why you would want to keep it a secret" She shrugged. 

Fred reached behind George and shoved me slightly giving a wink. 

"No wonder I find you so fit" 

Turning toward his brother, George glared at him. 

God, what was his problem. Just because he was mad at me didn't mean his brother had to be. 

"and now the proud sons of Durmstrang" Dumbledore bellowed. 

In came strong brawney guys, sporting staffes and cloaks. Now we're talking. 

The first to enter was Poliakoff, who turned toward me and winked. 

I blushed madley as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. 

George scoffed beside me and gave Poliakoff a dirty look. 

"What the hell is wrong with you George?" I asked, turning to look at him. 

"Well aren't you just Hogwarts Finest. I bet you're loving all these guys fawning over you" He sneered. 

"George, are you worried I won't find time for you this year or something because you know I'll be there for you right?" I asked, questions filling my mind.  

He rubbed his hand over this face and gave me a small smile. 

"Im going bloody mental" He shrugged, throwing his arm around my shoulder. 

"I could have told you that" Fred stated. 

Laughing, I pulled away from George as soon as the food came. 

Chatting with the twins and Ron, I was glad my first day back wasn't a total disaster. 

"Hogwarts has been choosen to host a very exciting event, the Tri Wizard Tournament! Three schools, three champions, the tasks are not for the faint at heart and can be deadly" Dumbledore warned. 

Fred and George slapped each other's hands and unitied "Wicked" 

"You can't be serious" I questioned, pulling my eyebrows together. 

"What?" George retorted. 

"I would never allow it" I stated, folding my arms in front of my chest. 

"Good thing you aren't our mother" George stated, a smug smile on his face. 

"It's not like you two would be able to do your little hero, sidekick thing out there. Only one of you would get picked and if it was you.........I just, would kill you before the troll got to you" I stammered the last part, unsure of why I was so protective over George and not Fred. 

"But Fred can do whatever he bloody well pleases?" George asked, shock written on his face. 

"That's right" I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Being that the tasks are so dangerous" Dumbledore continued, "There is an age limit of 17 to be able to put your name into the goblit of fire" 

Dumblefore ripped the cloth off the statue and the huge goblit came to life. 

"THATS RUBISH!" The twins screamed beside me. 

I Smiled and looked up at George. 

"Oh this one's happy?" George stated, pointing at me. 

Nodding my head up and down, I grinned from ear to ear. 

"I know you worry about me Blake because you care about me" He teased, wrapping his arms around me. 

Trying to squirm out of his grasp, he only pulled me closer. 

"You care for me, you love me, you think im brilliant" He said in a sing-song voice. 

Making barfing noises, I wiggled free from his arms only to grab him in a big hug. 

"You are a prat, an immature prat" I sang, releasing him. 

Everyone at the table chuckled and George gave me a sly look. 

"I will get you back carter" He winked. 

"Bring it WeaselB"