"Because Blakely here is way to good for me. I would never stand a chance" Seamus joked.  

Ugh, was he that daft? Did he not see that I was interested or do I have to wave a flashing sign in front of his face saying "Hey Seamus, Blakely Carter fancies you".

"Oi, looks like we have arrived" Dean announced. 

Seamus kept his arm around me the whole train ride and I wondered if he really did think I was to good for him. 

People were chatting and giggling out in the aisle, passing by our compartment and heading off the train. 

Flirting a bit with Seamus, I laughed along with him at something Dean said and leaned in even closer. Apperently he didn't mind because he smiled wide at me. 

Hearing the door slide open, I looked up with surprise to see Fred and a very unhappy George stairing at me. 

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" I asked George. 

"Waiting for you to stop snogging Finnigan so we can get off this bloody train" George snapped at me. 

"Excuse me! but I wasn't snogging Seamus" I exclaimed, jumping up from my seat. 

"Oh you're excused" George retorted. 

Grabbing my trunk, I turned toward Seamus and tired to pull out my best smile. 

"Thanks for letting me sit with you, I really enjoyed it. Sorry they have to be impatient asses" I said, in a sweet as sugar voice.

Dragging my trunk out of the compartment, I refused to speak to either one of those bloody Weasley twins. 

"Here, hand it over" George demanded. 

"No, I got it" I stated coldy. 

"Just give me the bloody trunk" George said, trying to grab the handle. 

I was furious with him, who did he think he was just walking in there and demanding me to follow him. 

"I don't need you George! Ok? You can go ahead and ditch me to hang out with Lee and Fred, that's cool. But don't go all bloody mental on me when I find some new friends to sit with who actually want to be around me" I exclaimed, throwing my arms this way and that. 

Grabbing my trunk, I stormed away the best I could down toward the carriages.

Entering the Gryffindor common room, I pulled my wand out and sent my trunk to the dorm I will be sharing with Hermione and Ginny. Waiting for Hermione, I noticed Fred giving me a sad look from across the room. 

"What's wrong? Let me guess, you picked up whatever he's got" I asked, pointing at George in disgust. 

"As long as you're only mad at Georgie, im happy" Fred smirked, wrapping me in a hug "I love it when I move up to favorite twin" 

Hermione walked down the steps and looked right at George. 

"What's got your wand in a knot?" She asked. 

That was enough to make me lose it, bending over I was laughing so hard tears were leaking out. 

"Don't mind him, I know I try not too" I stated, following Hermione down to the Great Hall.

Ron and Harry were already seated at the Gryffindor table when we walked in, saving two spots for us. 

Sliding in next to them, I noticed Seamus entering through the grand doors. 

"SEAMUS! OVER HERE!" I called out to him, motioning for him to sit next to me. 

Seamus smiled and follow my hand, walking down toward the empty bench.