I coughed awkwardly and Derek's eyes snapped back up to mine,

"Will you guys be ok here for a little while?" Isaac and I nodded in response and Derek hesitantly nodded and walked out of the room.

I heard the door close and I sighed, turning to look up at Isaac.

"What am I going to do?" I groaned. Turning so I'm laying on my stomach and had my face buried in Isaac's stomach.

"About Derek?" I nodded and heard Isaac heave a sigh before he started rubbing my back,

"Don't." I turned my face slightly so I could look up at him,

"What?" I asked confused.

"Don't. Don't do anything. Let him come to his senses on his own. You're worth it. And he needs to realize it."

-----Derek's POV-----

I pulled up to Scott's house and just entered the house, knowing that Scott's mom was at home.

I walked into Scott's room and saw him and Stiles were talking, they both stopped when they saw me.

"Oh... Hey" Stiles said as I entered, I heard his heart rate pick up. And by Scott's worried face; he heard it too. He let out a worried chuckle before looking at me,

"Don't... Don't pay attention to Stiles." He punched Stiles in the gut, sending him toppling to the floor before looking back up at me.

"Yeah?"

I sighed and leaned up against the door frame,

"I need your help on what to do."

---Marcy's POV---

I walked outside and I walked down to the mailbox.  

It was at the end of the block (so pretty close) and it was a nice little walk.

I listened to the birds and picked up on the smell of fresh cut grass. I smiled to myself and let the sun soak into my skin. Warming me up. It was quite warm for being December, but also living in California. It tends to stay more warm around here.

I smiled at how normal I left right now... Leaving all drama behind, even for a few minutes (werewolf AND human) and this got me thinking about how I hadn't had much contact with my dad since I moved in with Derek and Isaac.

I felt bad for him, my mom and dad split up when I was 10 and I was an only child. So he was all alone in that big 2 story house. I sighed and shook my head, I wasn't going to think about that right now. I just needed this nice little walk to clear my mind.  

I waved to a few cars that drove by and I opened up our mailbox.  

"Hmm... Junk, junk, bill... Ooh! Magazines or me! Junk and... Letter?" I looked to whom it was addressed too,  

"Isaac?" I questioned out loud. But I just shrugged and turned around.  

-

As I was about to walk up the stairs Derek pulled up in his car.

"Marcey!" He called to me, but I ignored him, I wasn't in the mood to deal with him, and besides! I had nothing to say to him!  

"Marcey!" He yelled again, but this time with anger in his words.

I turned around slowly with one eyebrow raised,

"Really?" I questioned calmly, slowly walking towards him. "You're going to raise your voice at ME?!" I let my voice grow higher with each word and yelled out the last. Derek flinched slightly at my tone.

"So tell me Derek, what could you possibly. Want." I said between gritted teeth, his eyes turned to slits as he glared at me,

"I was going to ask you if you were ok, but forget it." He growled out. I felt my heart pumping hard in my chest as I moved closer to him, my chest all but pressed to his,

"Really?" I snapped at him, "you REALLY wanna go on that topic right NOW?!" I screamed as loud as I could.  

Without warning Derek slammed me up against the hood of his car, I widened my eyes, expecting him to punch me or hit me or something... But suddenly I felt lips being pressed to mine.  

On instinct I started kissing back. This kiss was rough, like we were both starved and the only way to get full was to kiss.  

He pressed himself hard up against me so I was smashed against him and the hood of the car.

His hands grasped my sides that were bare from my crop top, and my hands ran through his hair.

Before I could process anything Derek pulled away and ran up the steps to the apartment. Leaving me sitting on the good of his car, panting and gently touching my lips.

"What just happened...."

________________

Heeeyyy(: how did you like the Marcey Isaac moment at the beginning of the chapter??(: and ooooh! Her and Derek kissed!!! *gasp* lol, if you didn't like this chapter don't hate! I wasn't even going to post today because I got my braces on and I have a killer head ache!!! But if you did like it?? Please vote!(: and props to me(; so VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT!!(: love you all 

-Tristin