Sexy And Drunk

Scott and Isaac get very drunk in this chapter and have sex.
There's almost -sorry for the tease- drunken sex in this chapter so if you're not comfortable with that, sorry but they are teenagers so.....sorry for the truth?

So this was what Isaac wanted to show Scott. It wasn't supposed to be this hot but hell, they were both drunk of their asses and making out. So, what do you expect!?!?
Scott was kissing Isaac and Isaac wasn't pulling away.

Kisses that became heated and not enough, the urge to meld together like metal fueled both boys. Their heads were spinning and they weren't sure if they were intoxicated by the drugs or each other. And suddenly the lip pressure was gone,
"S-Scott," Isaac whispers, trying to catch his breath and possibly his wits.
"Isaac," Scott teased, peppering the boy's face in a lot of kisses.
Isaac swallowed thickly, "Can I- Can I....?"
The blonde is unable to finish his sentence so he just pulls at the hem of Scott's shirt and Scott licks his lips, mouth going dry.
"Yeah, yeah you can Isaac." Scott whispers and Isaac looks up smiling -not smirking like the others see often- but smiling, genuine smiling that lights up his face and Scott's heart drops into his stomach. He's known this boy for two days and he's already in love with him, insanely.
Isaac lifts up Scott's shirt to reveal a six pack and skin that Isaac aches to lick and trace at but settles in that moment to simply kiss down his abs.
"Scott," Isaac says, breathtaken by the handsome man in front of him and Scott rubs his hand lovingly over Isaac's sharp cheekbone.
"Isaac," Scott says this time without teasing and ducks down to steal another kiss from Isaac, who's on his knees between Scott's thighs.
After they pull away, Isaac hums and grabs Scott's belt in an odd way of question.
"Fuck, yeah, absolutely." Scott encourages and Isaac smiles again. God, Scott loves that crooked little smile and the smirks and god, Scott loves this boy.
Isaac's fingers fumble on his his belt nervously and he pulls the belt out of the loops.
"It's okay to be nervous," Scott whispers, brushing a hand through Isaac's curls and the angel glances up at him with a heartwarming smile.
"Thanks, I've just uh- never been with someone I like as much as you." Isaac confesses and pops the top button on Scott's jeans, not realizing the weight of what he said until he hears Scott inhale sharply. "I mean if that's okay with you."
Scott goes to respond but the words "I love you" get caught on his tongue when a sudden CRASH! Echoes through the hall.
Both boys startle, heads flying towards the beginning of the corridor and they recognize the faces peering at them.
"Really? Goddammit, Liam." Stiles murmurs, tiredly like a mother reprimanding her child. God, Stiles sounds like a mom a lot.
"Hey Liam, Stiles." Scott greets awkwardly with a little wave and he doesn't know exactly how to explain that "yeah hi we're only a little bit of friends and I've only been here for two days but your friend that I might be in love with was just about to give me a blowjob." He can't say that.
"Hi Scott," Stiles says shamelessly and glances at Isaac, who's flushed and embarrassed and taken back, "Isaac."
"Scott, can we talk?" The younger boy, Liam asks quietly and Scott is a little surprised because the younger boy and himself haven't talked much but he smiles reassuringly,
"Sure." He's trying to be nice but Liam sends Stiles this leave glance and Scott might kill someone if he asks Isaac to leave. Stiles walks away with a scoff but sends Scott a wink and Scott rolls his eyes, he's actually hilarious.
Scott glances at Isaac and whispers, "I'll be right back." The blonde gives a little consenting nod but doesn't say anything and it irritates Scott a little. Just say something, anything.
But Scott goes, walking over to Liam awkwardly and smiling as politely as possible to someone who just interrupted what would've been the best blowjob of his life.
"Hi," Scott greets, attempting small talk but Liam jumps to it automatically.
"Hi. Look I know you like Isaac and you wouldn't do anything to hurt him -at least I don't think you would. You seem like a nice guy so maybe I won't have to kill you-" Scott's surprised that Liam can keep his tone steady as he says that. "But if you do hurt him,"
Scott cuts off Liam with an eye roll. One: he wouldn't dream of hurting Isaac, two: he could probably throw this little punk over his shoulder and beat him easily and three: this old threat again? But he only says, "You'll kill me?"
"No, no, no." Liam pats Scott on the bicep, a smirk suddenly evident on his face as he peers in closer to Scott and whispers, "He's perfectly capable of killing you himself."
And that's all Liam says before turning around and sauntering away without a goodbye or any context to the sentence he just said.
Scott swallows, a little frightened but turns back to Isaac.
"Where were we?" Scott ask but doesn't see Isaac there. More like, where are you?