Their stories

"Yeah but why are you in here Lydia?" Scott asked because the girl seemed to be pretty normal.
"My father sent me here because I started hearing things and then people thought I was crazy. Especially when people started dying. The time that really tipped them off was when I heard it then, my grandma died." It sounds like a touchy subject so, Scott moves on.
"Jackson, why are you here?!?" Because Scott knows next to nothing about Jackson.
"Got in a few fights......No big deal." But by the way Jackson clenches his jaw, it is a big deal.
"Okay, moving on...." Scott doesn't bother intruding any farther. "Stiles, why are you here??" Scott wants to get to know this guy better recognising that with proper conversations, they could become friends.
"There was this guy named Matt who kept flirting with me but I didn't know I was interested in guys then, so I was nervous... Weirded out... Scared. I rejected him and he started killing people. He killed three of my dad's deputies that I knew pretty well. Well enough that I started having panic attacks and I didn't have many friends before that, but then I started getting even less involved with people. I almost went out of my fucking mind and then, I was sent here. I met Derek and now, we're in love and my dad comes to visit ever so often. So....It's okay." Stiles said it's okay like it's actually not okay.
"Why are YOU here?" Because Allison seemed homecoming queen levels of perfect.
"My grandfather went a little crazy and convinced me to join him. He made me think our enemy killed my mom when he killed my mom. My father worried that I needed help and his boyfriend, Peter, was a bit crazy in his youth and suggested this place." Allison seemed happier mentioning her father and his boyfriend.
"Want to hear an odd coincidence?" Scott nodded and shrugged. Why not? "Peter, her father's boyfriend is my boyfriend, Derek's uncle yet Allison and Derek never met before I got here." Wow, how do things like that happen? It's just the world, I guess.
Our world is full of odd coincidences. Like the fact, I never met Isaac before then.