Chapter three

Levis pov

Levi felt a presence at the shrine, he looked around and saw a teenage boy. He frowned as he looked very familiar, he swore he had seen the teen somewhere. He slowly stepped down from the wooden step of the shrine. "What are you doing here, human?" Levi asked as he walked over to the mortal. The teen jumped slightly at the sudden voice.

Erens pov

Eren turned around as he heard a deep voice. "What are you doing here, human?" Erens eyes widen at the figure that was walking over to him. He had horns on each side of his head, with pointed ears like elf ones. While he had a tail with a point on the end of it, wearing a traditional kimono. He also had long black nails "Um..I was just looking around...it just feels like I've been here before a very long time ago.." Eren mumbled and looked down.

Levis pov

Levis eyes widen slightly at the teen said "What is your name?" Levi asked, lifting up his chin. Eren blushed lightly "Eren.." Levi nodded all the flashbacks and memories coming back to him. "I meet you when you were a little" Eren gasped "Huh?" "You used to come to this shrin everyday, praying that your mother would get better" Levi said. Eren was shocked what be heard "Then you must be Levi.." Levi nodded "It's been a while Eren" Levi slightly smiled, Eren ran into his arms hugging him tightly. "Too long if you ask me" Eren smiled.