J-hope

Your p.o.v:
Yeah i know my boyfriend can be weird sometimes. But walking into this...... *sigh*.

"Hoseok what are you doing?" I ask as i wait for my boyfriend's answer. I see him freeze in place slowly turning his head around. "Oh, it's just you (y/n)! I thought you were someone else. Don't scare me like that!" He replied with a pouty face.
"Yeah like i would totally stalk you to scare you while you're dancing to red velvet's ice cream cake...why were you even dancing to a girl group song?"
"It's fun! You should dance with me!" He says as he rushes towards me and grabs my right arm that i was leaning on the door frame with.
"Hey! I almost fell!" "Oh sorry!" "Anyways we have no time to dance right now. Today we have to go meet the members at the dance studio, remember?" He went quiet for a while and he looked confused , then his smile returned and he was even more energetic than before. "Ohhh right. Well what are we waiting for? Let's go! Wait. I have to change hehehe..." He said sheepishly letting go of my arm.

Third person:
Hoseok and (y/n) walked to the studio. While they were walking they passed by a few female clothing shops. And strangely, hoseok went into Every.One.Of.Them.
"Can you please wait out here for a bit. I'll be right back." (Y/n) nodded and sat down on a nearby bench as her boyfriend jogged inside the store. (Y/n) was suspicious of her boyfriend but this wasn't completely out of the ordinary since her boyfriend was a complete weirdo.
But, she fell for this adorable weirdo. She giggled as she remembered how they first met.

~flashback - brought to you by j-hope's amazing ice cream cake dance moves XD~

Your pov:
Ughhh these classes are so boring. I just want to go to dance class. Good thing i have it next.
"Ahaha!"
What the heck?! Who's laughing so loud?!
I turn your head around to see a group of boys. But the one who caught my eyes was Jung Ho Seok. He was the class clown. Well that makes sense because whenever he's in the room, everyone smiles. He's a complete opposite of me. I'm what's called the shadow in the class. Nobody even notices me when I walk in the classroom. But I don't mind. I never liked tonnes of attention anyway.
I turn back to the window I was looking out of just a few minutes ago. In the reflection i see Hoseok dancing weirdly. I can't help but giggle.
Then everyone looks back at me. I keep a straight face and pretend it wasn't me. Then everyone gets back to their business.

After school ,while i was walking home, i heard Hoseok and his friends behind me. The quickly caught up to me and walked past me. Now I'm a few meters away from them. Suddenly, they all moved to the side of the side walk except for Hoseok. I stop walking and freeze in place. He turns around and slowly walks towards me. So many thoughts were running through my head.
Is he coming towards me?
No he probably forgot something at school. Right?
What should i do?
Then he stopped right in front of me...

~end of flashback~

Third person:
(Y/n) snaps out of it when Hoseok comes running her way with a bag in his hand. "Who's that for?" She asks curiously. "Oh, it's for someone at work. It's her birthday today." He replies. "Oh." (Y/n) says. The disappointment evident in her voice.

Soon they arrive at the studio. (Y/n) and Hoseok walk into the dark dance practice room. Hoseok turns the lights on. "Hmm looks like they're not here." He says looking around the large room. "I'm pretty sure we were supposed to be here..." (Y/n) says closely following behind him. "I'll go find them. You wait here.". (Y/n) nods as Hoseok walks out the room while still holding the shopping bag from earlier. "Umm are you also going give that to the birthday girl?" (Y/n) asks. "Uhh....yeah....". "Oh. Okay. Tell her happy birthday from me." (Y/n) smiles and makes a small laugh. Hoseok nodded and walked out the room.

Deep inside (y/n) really wanted to cry. Today was her birthday and Hoseok only remembered that it was someone else's birthday. He hardly even spent time with her today. A tear ran down her cheek. She looked for a wall and sat down in front of it. And started sobbing.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

(Y/n) jumped as she saw the boys walk into the room with a cake. She wiped her tears and quickly stood up smiling politely thinking that the other birthday girl would walk in anytime soon. But the last person she saw walk in and shut the door was Hoseok. (Y/n) was confused. Then she heard Hoseok say "Happy birthday my cute little (y/n)!" She was shocked but suddenly turned embarrassed because she realised that she looked horrible after crying. Everyone looked shocked as they looked at her. "(Y/n) were you...crying?" Jin asked worriedly as he looked at her. "Uhh, no. Pfft what are you talking about? Ahaha....okay maybe."she admitted. "Why?" Hoseok asked. "Because I thought that everyone completely forgot about my birthday. And more importantly, I thought YOU forgot.".
"What? I would never forget your birthday!" He rushed up to her and hugged her. The other members were watching awkwardly as this happened. "Oh and..." Hoseok gave (y/n) the bag from earlier. "...This is for you." .
"Didn't you say this was for someone else?" She took it and looked inside. She saw a cute dress nicely folded inside the bag. "Omg thank you!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she hugged Hoseok and he hugged back.

(An they all lived happily ever after! No? Okay i should just leave....)

A/n:
GUYS I FINALLY UPDATED!!! This is dedicated to these lovely people:
cutegirl2201
   ~and~
SupItsRhode
Sorry that i took super long to update! I just felt lazy. Now i feel really bad for making you guys wait. But to pay you back i made it longer than the other one shots! Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading my book!
Comment another member that I haven't done and you want a one shot on!
Members who I haven't done:
Jin
Rap monster
V