Suga

Your pov:
You sit down on a vacant seat. You were currently waiting for your turn for the audition of a new girl group. As soon as you sat down you took out your earphones and listen to some music to pass some time.

"Miss (y/n) (l/n)?" The person called out your name. You took your earphones out of your ear and got up. You followed the man to the audition room. "Hello miss (y/n) (l/n)" one of the judges said "We hear that you are good at rapping. Is that what you will be showing us today?" "Yes." "Okay anytime you're ready."

~time skip brought to you by......YOU! A pro rapper!~

It's been a month and you've been waiting for the letter from the auditions to see how you did. You heard that today was the day that you would get the letter. You were pacing back and forth in your room. You looked at the clock. 'The mail should be here by now.' You thought to yourself. You go downstairs to the front door. You go outside and check the mail. You saw a fancy envelope inside the small mailbox. You rushed inside your house and quickly shut the door to open the letter.

You were completely SHOCKED at what was written in the letter.

'CONGRATULATIONS (y/n) (l/n),
You are now a member of SWEETHEART. You are the main rapper and visual in the group.
We will treat you well and take care of you.
The first meeting will be at the BIG HIT studio.
Your's sincerely, BIG HIT entertainment'

You were so happy that tears of joy came streaming down your face. 'Is this really happening? Is this just a dream?' These questions just kept repeating itself in your head. You jumped around your house screaming like a crazy person.
My dream has come true

Suga's pov:
I can't believe i got into the new boy group. This is just awesome. The letter says to meet at the big hit entertainment studio. I guess i will just have to wait until tomorrow.

~time skipiez~

Your pov:
The big hit studio was huge! You went inside the building but as you were about to go in you bumped into someone. "Sorry" you say. "It's fine" you heard the person's voice. It was a male's voice. You saw his hand in front of you. You took it and got back up on your feet. "Thank you." "It's okay. My name is Min yoon gi, but my friends call me suga. What's your name?" "(Y/n) (l/n)" you say. You guys started having a conversation and got to know each other.

~months later~

Your group was at the top of the chart. You and suga made duet songs similar to what trouble maker does. And the songs that you guys made together were super popular. You guys are also now dating. You felt lucky everyday to have suga and your career.

A/n:
Heyyyy guyssss. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know you want to kill me because i took WAYYYY TOOOO LOOONG to update. You guys are probably skeletons by now. I am so sorry. Comment who you want next. It has to be someone I haven't done yet just to be fair to other readers. Baii.