character information

Hey guys! Just wanted to say that this is my first fan fiction ever so it might not be so good but i would appreciate if you would write what you think and if you got any ideas for it because i actually don't really know what i want to happen in it. By the way this is just some information on my character. sorry for spelling mistakes.

I don't own black butler or the pictures i put on the side during the story. all rights go to the right owners

name: Isabella (she has no last name) is called Izzy.

age: she looks like she is about 18 but she is really older than time itself.

species: guardian angel.

looks: she has Long, pure white, hair that reaches to her knees if she don't put it in a high ponytail, and ice blue eyes that is normally filled with happiness, but a glare from those eyes can send a devil crying in fright.

she normally dresses in a black maid uniform with a skirt that reaches just past her knees and big sleeves that reaches to her fingertips and a white apron, black stockings that reaches mid-thigh and a white cap with a black string. her hair is usually tied up to a high ponytail so it reaches just past her butt. she is almost always seen with a broom in hand.

abilities/special powers: she can put people to sleep by singing a certain song, though only if they hear at least half the song, she have big white wings, she can fly with, but she can also fly on her broom (like a witch) which she prefers since the wings tears her clothes apart where they grow out. besides that she is quite the amazing maid, and is as good as Sebastian to hit her target, but Izzy uses bobby-pins because they are smaller, and it is more normal for a girl to carry bobbypins than it is for a girl to carry silverware. Izzy do not need sleep or food but is able to take naps by shutting her body down for a while (wich she calls napping) and consume small amounts of food.

obsession: (Grell got the obsession red and Sebastian got an obsession with cats so Izzy gets one too) Izzy has a serious obsession with reading and writing books. She reads all kinds of books. It doesn't matter what they are about. If she can, she will read them. she has written and published many books. mostly children's books. She often drifts of to her own little dreamworld about her books, and that sometimes causes her to seem a little antisocial and offending because she doesn't hear what people says.

background: Izzy is the Guardian angel of the Phantomhive family and is the last Guardian angles who is guarding an entire family. Her master is the head of the family, but she protects the entire family. The other Guardian angels died trying to protect their masters. Guardian angels like her lives with the family they serve, but it is only few family's and clans that had a Guardian angel. Unlike demons in contract it is not impossible to disobey an order but it hurts until they get forgiveness by their masters. Guardian angels do not need food, but they need blood. Just a few drops of blood from their masters is enough but if they don't get it they will slowly grow weak and after 5 years without the blood of their masters they die. If their main master die, they will need a new master quickly and take a bit of his/her blood, or they will die after 10 months.

so what do you think? i will post the first chapter as soon as possible but it will probably go very slowly. i hope you have patience with me. thank you for reading and please tell me what you think.

love ya~

Mana