Chapter 5

OMG!! I'm sooooooooooo sorry that i haven't updated in awhile! I've been so busy with exams and home work that i haven't had time.

Anyways....
Hope you guys like it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Arabella's POV

After leaving Josh in my room looking stunned, I went down to breakfast with Josh following behind.
"Mom, this is Arabella my mate." josh said sounding proud.
"Well it's nice to meet you Arabella! I'm Angie. But you can call me Ang."
"Nice to meet you." I replied smiling.
"I made french toast this morning. I hope you like french toast."
"I love french toast. It's like my favourite breakfast meal." I picked up a fork and started digging into my food. Within minutes we were finished and walking out the door.
"Can we go to my house cause I need to change and tell my parents about us."
"Alright. Point me in the direction." he said cooly.

"Here we are! Home sweet home!!" Josh said bringing me out of my thoughts.
We walked up to the house and went in.
"Mom? Dad?" i yelled out.
"Arabella? Is that you?" i heard my mom yell a reply.
"Yes of course it's me! Come down I need you to meet someone!"
Mom and dad came down the stairs and look from me to Josh.
"This is Josh. My mate."
"Hello. I'm Rebecca and this is my husband George." my mom said.
"Hi. It's nice to meet you."Josh replied sounding confidant and strong. No fear or anything in his voice. I admired that. He wasn't afraid to meet my parents like some peoples mates are. You'd think that by the way they get on they were gonna kill them. Jezz.
"Anyways! Josh and I are leaving again to go to the mall once I change my clothes."
"Alright. But don't be out to late because I want you back for supper. You can join us Josh if you wish you know. You're family now." mom said directing everything she said to Josh.
This was going to be a long supper tonight.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry it's short but I'm really tired from the late nights I've been having. I've been with my friends a lot late at night so I'mreally tired.
Remember to;

->vote
&
->comment

Oh and check out my second book The abused and rejected!

alicheeks :)