Chapter 2

*Mike's POV*
Hot girl alert! Man even with that smile. I just hope we can protect her from them. I swear they touch her... I'll rip them to shreds. (A/n: I'M SORRY I HAD TOO! XD)

*Isabella's POV*
The boys showed me around, but the place I liked was Prize Corner. I had asked what was in the giant present. All they said was "Mari." It confused me but whatever. 12AM struck and I sit in the chair between Mike and Jeremy's chairs. Mike and Jeremy tell me everything that happens at night. I begin to shake in horror as they tell me the animatronics kill you. "T-They What?!" I stutter. Mike and Jeremy pull me up and we group hug. I blush as they hug me. "It's okay. We won't let them get you." Mike says firmly. Jeremy nods. I sigh shakily in relief. "Thanks guys. You're the best." I say.

~le time skip cuz I can~

I checked the hallway and Toy Freddy stood there. "Masks!" I yell to Mike and Jeremy. We put on our masks as Toy Freddy leaves. We all take off our masks when we hear small beeping. We look at the screen to see the Music Box isn't wound up. I spam at it frantically but it doesn't budge. "Shit!" Mike growls and pulls me under the desk. They both hide under the desk with me. I cuddle into Mike as Jeremy hugs his knees. Then I feel something grab my foot and pull me out from under the desk. "AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed closing my eyes. The being grabbed my waist and set me on the desk. Huh? I ask myself. I open my eyes to be face-to-face with a white mask. It had black eyes with white dots in the middle, purple tears connecting to it's mouth, and round pink cheeks. I stare at the mask before it backs up. Damn it was tall. He had a slenderish body, three long claw-like fingers, white stripes on his arms and legs, three big white buttons down his chest and his entire body was black. I stare at him as he tapped his chin. "Weird. You're femine." He said looking me over. "YO PUPPET STOP CHECKING OUT MY GIRL!!" Mike growled crawling out from under the desk. "Since when was I your girl?" I say to Mike. "Since now." He said. I blush a little. Marionette rolled his eyes. "I wasn't Mike. I was weirded out that she's female." He said. "What's wrong with me being female?" I say in a sassy tone. "We never had a female night guard." He mutters. I looked at Mike. He looked severely jealous. Jeremy crawled out and stood next to Mike. "Mike why do you look so jealous?" I ask him. "Because Mari is checking you out." Mike growled. "I AM NOT!" Mari snapped. I rolled my eyes. "Hey! I'm not some kind of doll guys can fight over!" I say and they looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes again. I jumped over the desk.(A/n: LIEK A BOSS XD I'M SORRY BACK TU STORY) I turn around to see the boys jaws drop. I giggle and run down the hall. Only to run into a fluffy but hard chest. I fall on my butt and look up. Right there is Foxy. "Hi LaSs! TiMe Te DiE!!" He chuckles evilly lifting his hook. I growl. "Not today fox!" I say pushing him and running for it.