we that fye

Kyla POV:
Me:I love being a part of lovely gang and I have a song idea so in going to call the girls over.I get my phone and call them and they all say they are on the way so I got ready.
Dad:"kyla come downstairs.
Me:I run downstairs and I greet everyone."hi dad,hi naomi,hi juliya,hi uncle Kidd,hey uncle langston,hey uncle day day and hey uncle Madison.
Everyone: "hey kyla"
Naomi:"so tell us about the song.
Dad:"what song?
Me:"I wrote a song".
Dad:"that's cool and I want to hear it too".
Langston:"let's go to the studio.
Everyone:gets into the limo and heads to the studio.

At studio:
Me:In the booth with naomi and juliya.
Music starts:
Kyla:"aye nae are you that fye?
Naomi:yeah no lie
juliya:(singing)"I can't lie we all that fye.
Kyla:"we so fye we make all these boys hypnotized and we make these girls feel traumatized".
Naomi:"im that fye and they that fyeeee (singing and hitting the high notes)
Kyla:(rapping)"I'm fye and I bet that make all these lame females cry and all these niggas want to chill with princess ky.
Naomi:(rapping)"yeah ky you fye for a fact and I can't lie about that".
Juliya:(singing)" these girls wanna be us and these niggas wanna be with us but we say see ya".
kyla:(singing)"we that fye.
Naomi:(singing)"no lie
Juliya:(rapping)"aye ky stay that fye,aye na stay that fye and together we all just too fye and we make all these females cry and these niggas question the girls they got in their life fye.
Kyla: (singing)"but we still say bye
Naomi:(singing)"and stat fye".
Juliya:(singing)"we are that fye"
End of song