My Fortunate Dream And An Unfortunate Meeting

(A/N) Hey guys sorry for the awfully late update ! We both had exams , which seemed to never end . Anyways i know that is a lame reason ...so we are sorry again and i hope this update will make up for it ! :D .................So enjoy reading ....and do not be ghost readers please hit the vote or comment box please we really are up for any kind of suggestions ! Thankyou....!

*********************************************************************************************

MY FORTUNATE DREAM AND A UNFORTUNATE MEETING (Chappie-2)

I am standing in the auditorium , a nerve wracking feeling coming all over me , my legs are like   jell-o its just that overwhelming. I am standing in the same arena as of “ The Last Strive” .

I am just 4th from the front , the queue is as long as the freaking wall of china . I was in the front just because Scott my stupid brother insisted on going 8 hrs earlier and believe it or not we were still 20 people behind but I was grateful to him no matter what he was still with me for the horrendous amount of time we were there , now one by one the participants are going in the room ,in which the band is in. Now I am second in the line and my jittery stomach and dry mouth aren’t exactly helping .

Oh My God! What will happen !......Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

See I told you my inner ranting might come often ! 

Only minutes remaining from my encounter with the band it is , I mean just the thought of it is awesome but awful as well. Anyways all this knots in my stomach were making me dizzy so I decided to snap out of it and get a hold on myself ,hence I somehow managed to step forward in the room and I  took a deep breathe so that  some nerves of mine were in control  I hugged Scott as tight as I could .

"Good luck ! I know you will make it through round one"  He said smiling at me. " I am sure they will enjoy a clown like you"

"Ha ha....too supportive Scott" 

And then I went into the room . The room seemed like a dream come true for any music lover it was a large room with different guitars at one side , a brand-new drum set on the other,and  a grand piano in the middle of the room with a mic stand just behind it  , the walls were a deem crème colour and the walls were mostly hogged by large arc shaped windows which were covered by turquoise coloured  curtains , the theme of the furniture was exactly the same .

There was huge desk which was currently full by the bundles of applicant’s forms , behind the desk were some very intimidating looking people , the members of the world renowned band “the last strive”, there were two of them and the other two were apparently nowhere in sight , the ones sitting in front of me were Dane Matthews and Jacob Reynolds these were the lead singer and the guitarist and the missing were the pianist Chris Grant and the drummer also known as Steve Harper .

They were staring me very intensely as if they were expecting me to say something , so to bring their scaring gazes to their normal state I somewhat cleared my throat and then they snapped out of their daze I guess, I introduced myself

"Hey guys!...umm..I-I am Claire Knight and I am gonna sing 'Complicated' by Avril Lavigne."

Oh God what if they don't like my song! Holy gods of turtles! 

"Hmm....nice choice. Go on!" Dane said. 

Oh my ! Dane is my favorite! I feel like fangirling! Well I am  not a too girly kind of a girl but when it comes to fangirling ..you just change! Arr-gh! Again the inner ranting.

They were waiting for me to start. I took my guitar and started..

Uh huh, life's like this

Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is