The Last Strive

Existence of a man and a woman is purely empty and without any motive if in a period of lifetime they do not find their "ones".

-a hopeless romantic

THE LAST STRIVE (Chappie-1)

A happy, jolly senior year and then I am all set to leave the comforts of my world and to face the real one .At least that is the best I can wish for , I mean I don't exactly have a difficult life to be honest I have always been served everything on a platter but now I want to face the world , high school has been fun I am not exactly your bitchy cheerleader type (sorry for the stereotype) but at St.Joseph High they kind of deserve my prejudice .

I am Claire knight the lead singer of the school band as well as their lyricist . Yeah-yeah I know we are short on talent . Well, if we are talking about my high school how can we forget the two very important aspects of the normal highschool life which are looks and relationships.

Umm... so my physical attributes are like any other high school girl nothing special, blue eyes with flecks of gold , blond hair , lean body and a height of 5'8 and to be honest relationships are not my cup of tea , I have attempted them once or twice but they just do not work ,so I have lost all hope.

I am a 17yrs old girl and haven't even had a first kiss ,see it is pathetic ,so yeah sorry for my inner ranting but to just warn you that is going to be a very normal occurring so , anyways today is the 1st day of my senior year and I am going to enjoy it with my two best friends .

Do you know the feeling when you enter the school corridors after a very long and enjoyable holiday , the one in which your stomach keeps twisting and you are not sure of anything ,well that is what I am facing right now and let me tell you it feels awful. Phew, at least the feeling was short lived.

"Heyo!" I turned around and saw my friend Riya waving me. "Hi! Whats up!" I said while reaching where she was standing .

"Nothing , I am glad the holidays are over ,I was missing you guys like hell!" she looked so happy just like a kid who got to go to his favorite candy shop.

"Hmm....so did I" she smiled . " By the way where is Grace?" i asked because Grace is girl who is always on time. I mean seriously every freaking time , how she does it is just beyond my brain.

"Oh! Ya she must be reaching in 2 mins , she had to drop her brother to school because her parents are out of town"

"Ohh..."

And thats when we heard a sound which was just close to a big 'BANG'. We turned to the other side and saw Grace laying on the the floor flat on her butt with all of her books on the ground. We decided to go and help her out. I started picking up the books and Riya helped her up.

"Ahh ....Thank you guys" Grace said.

"How did you manage to fall so badly" Riya asked while laughing hard.

"I just slipped! Okay!" Grace said with a sad almost pout expression.which was hilarious to me .

Well, here's the thing, Grace is puntual no doubt about it but she is also the most clumsy person amongst us. she is basically a klutz if you know what i mean .

"That is so you Grace" I could not control my laughter at her clumsiness any longer. " Lets get to our classes now ,I dont want a detention on my first day"

After attending the whole three tiring periods of the school curriculum, the day just seems like any other day , first day or not .

So now I am sitting on one of the noisiest table in the cafeteria. ..ok ok the only table where noise is there but yeah whatever... And I am holding my guitar and sitting with Grace and Riya my best friends singing "the lazy song " by Bruno Mars and am ignoring all the annoyed stares we get from the teachers and some nerds who are actually studying in the freaking cafeteria. I swear on the holy gods of turtles who does that !! Again my amazing inner ranting!

Suddenly when Miley came in shouting and babbling some incoherent things , I feel like pushing her in the sewage or shipping her to Antartica or somewhere to shut her up because once she starts its almost impossible to make her close her trap.

She came to an abrupt stop on our table and following her were the amusement filled eyes of almost everyone in the room. She was panting, but still speaking though after some torturing seconds of completely annoying gossips that Miley had heard of ,she finally began on the much awaited topic for the audience , she came back with an amazing news for me and that was that I'd won the first round of the competition , this was the competition I had been fretting over for last 2 months. This competition was about a one and only chance to sing with the world's most popular pop rock teen band "THE.LAST.STRIVE".

"Oh god! Miley can you just go and hide under a rock , you are annoying us!" Riya said irritaited . She is not that rude but when it comes to Miley everyone turnes rude. But today the topic was interesting.

"Let her speak" I said.

"Wha-" I cut her "Please Riya it's about The Last Strive"

She told her how we have to go to I.G Auditorium and give the audition.People have to go through 3 rounds and after round 3 two people will be selected. Amongst those two one would sing with them and the runner-up would play for them.

Lets see what happens on the audition day!

This was my dream for god knows how long but music is not my ultimate goal in life its my passion for sure but not what I only want in life but a chance like this is just not what everyone gets , and so am going to do as much as I can to make it happen . This is what I promised myself and I never break promises .Every step closer or every failure in the way to our destination mean a million times more than not doing anything for reaching it.

One more thing that I want in a period of my lifetime is true love , I know how cliché or how typical it sounds but I want to experience the complete bliss, happiness, and the pain love causes but if none of these things really occur then what ? It's just a journey to get a little more in life.

...................................................................................................................................................................................  

We are dedicating this chapie to EmilyTheReader because we  

love her book Tame  

Note: This story is not a cliché story ....we are keeping it as realistic as a romantic fiction can be .

PS: tis chapter is not edited we'll edit as soon as we complete the whole book ....so if you guys find a spelling mistake please just point it out .....and please VOTE AND COMMENT if you like it...thankyou enjoy !