Faerie

I was just flying along, minding my own business, when I absent-mindedly flew into a garden. I saw the most beautiful flowers, violets, blues, pinks, reds, whites, and so much more. But then, I saw the most beautiful one yet, it had a yellow center, the petals started out with white, and they gradually turned to a deep, royal purple. I had to have that flower.

I swerved down to get to it and when I landed, I realized I was surrounded by glass. I looked up to see that I could still get out. I held fast to the stem of the flower and flew up.

I heard someone yelling and froze. I fell back, onto the ground. The ground shook with thunderous booms. I turned to see huge shoes advancing towards me. A hand went over me and set a huge round thing down and screwed it onto the top of the glass.

I started to panic as the creature picked up the weird glass container I was in. I knew the name for it; now what was it? Hmmm... let's see, car? No. Bar? No. Star? Oh goodness, I'm and idiot. Jar? No, that's not it either. Jabberwocky? WAIT THAT WAS RIGHT! I'M IN A JAR!

I was so caught up in me being an idiot that I didn't even realize that I was set down on a shelf next to a cactus.

"Alright," I snapped my head up at a strange voice; it was the creature, "-now, what's your name?"

"I'll only tell you if you let me out," I responded to it.

"My name is Raelynn," the thing - I guess I could call it Raelynn now that I know its name - answered.

"Mercy. But I'm not saying anymore until you let me out!" I shrieked the last part. I didn't know how well it's hearing was. I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my foot. I blew at my platinum blonde hair to keep it from from falling in my face.

"Well, Mercy," it started, "I think we're going to be good friends!"

Ugh, this was going to be a long day.