Tanya and the Denali's

Carlisle POV
3 seconds in Tanya and the Denali's get here so I quickly told Bex to behave she replied "yes sir" which made Edward chuckled Bex then said "me and Bella want Edward to hold us and we want to sleep in lounge with everyone but in Edward's arms please Edward."
And then there was a tap on the front door so I ran to open it and let them in.

Tanya POV
I smelt two humans so I said to Carlisle "I can smell two humans why" and then Kate pushed me out the way and said " omg where are they."

Edward POV
I heard Carlisle say come in so I quickly stood up with the twins in my arms,  Tanya ran up to me and came to hug me but all of a sudden Bex grabbed her little finger and pushed her away Tanya's little finger bone snapped back and then she fell back on her butt.
Everyone looked at Bex in shock then Carlisle wrote down in his notes about Bex and super strength and then Carlisle told everyone about what Bex could do and that we were finding out more.

Kate POV
I wanted to ask Bex so I did shyly "Bex can I ask you a question when you and Bella where born how far apart were your births" Bex then touched my cheek and said "one second apart me and Bella like you and the others but not Tanya Edward is ours."
I couldn't help but laugh about that Edward chuckled obviously Reading Bex's mind then I told Carlisle what Bex said to me everyone laughed out loud Carlisle said "one second apart that's a very rare birth also they were given to our family when they were two hours old."

Bex POV
Everyone looked at me weird ànd then started laughing Tanya started chuckling evilly and głared at me like I was gonna get in told off badly I also touched Kate's cheek and everyone laughed but I didn't get what I had done.
So I started to cry which set Bella of as well while crying we both made our nappies dirty, so Esme ànd Alice quickly set up two changing mats side by side and two new diapers a pack f wipes two diaper bags and two pacifiers Edward laid us down on the mats gently.
Mummy asked me "who do you and Bella want to change you" but I just kept crying because I didn't know how I did everything that I did and then Edward told daddy and everyone what I was thinking in my head.
Everyone looked at me confused and worried.

Carlisle POV
I kneel down by Bex and hold her hand and say gently "princess it's nothing you haven't done anything wrong but you did hurt Tanya I'm going to tell you've had your's and Bella's diapers are changed."
Esme and Rose change the babies diapers and then I go and and pick both girls up and kiss both on there foreheads and then I sit down and read my notes to Bex and both babies yawn so I give them both of there pacifiers and I give both girls to Edward.
Tomorrow they can nap in there blue Moses basket so Alice sets up the Moses basket for tomorrow nap time.