"Oh my God," I laughed harder when he bent down and kissed my tears, humming against my cheeks. "What the hell are you doing?" 

"Tasting one of the few things I'm going to taste tonight." 

My laughter died, replaced by a mute moan at the provocative meaning behind his words. My heart thundered in an even mix of excitement and nervousness, and my cheeks flushed red as I looked at him. My love, the dirty man who's given me a blindfold the second night of meeting him. The one who made me so happy and gave me a home even as my parents were away. I looked at him, surprised that I knew he was the one was simple finality. It was the kind of feeling that had no doubt laced with it. 

"Kiss me," I stood on my toes, pleading to feel him. "I missed you so much." 

He gave me a teasing kiss, but one that made me ache for so much more. I whimpered in distress and he smiled a devious smile, nipping at my lower lip and sucking the flushed skin into his mouth. I could barely stand steadily in reaction to the seemingly innocent, yet despicable assault. I was so thirsty for him, greedy because it's been so fucking long. 

"I believe there's no rush, Cherry," he kissed just beneath my earlobe, sneaking his hand into my shorts and squeezing my ass. "We have all night, and a good part of tomorrow." 

"Start now," I begged again, and was met with dark amusement. "Louis!" 

He tossed me over his shoulder, the sound of his rumbling chuckle reminding me of a similar situation. I expected him to throw me on the bed, but he just laid me on the floor and settled on top of me. I giggled in astonishment. 

"There's a bed just over there." I laughed, yet I didn't mind where he'd make love to me, as long as he did anyway. 

He hummed, offering a careless shrug, peppering my neck with kisses and playful bites, roaming his hands wherever he could reach. He was touching me like I was a treasure, kissing me like he couldn't get enough. My heart was beating fast, my body softening for him. I felt truly happy after so many nights I spent alone, felt at peace. Was this what they meant by being in love? It felt so good. 

I threaded my fingers in his hair and kissed him, stroking his tongue with mine, pouring all the passion trapped inside me in this kiss. He didn't hold back either, and soon we were breathless and flushed, with him grinding his hips against me and me trying to rub my trapped nipples against his chest. I wanted to see him, all of him, and I wanted him to see me, all of me, I wanted to see the fire in his eyes when he looked at me, I needed it so bad. I needed to know that he could still want me like mad even after everything. I needed to know my lover was still as kinky as the first night I ever had him. 

I pushed him off gently, getting up and pressing my finger to my lips in a shush sign, willing him with my eyes to let me do what I want. I think he smiled, leaning up on his elbows, making me almost laugh in amusement. Why stay on the floor, Louis? 

"On the bed," I smirked, meeting his eyes with challenge. Yes I just gave an order, so what? "Unless you want to miss the show." 

His nostrils flared, and my lower stomach tightened in reaction. Oh yeah, the fire was still there. Nothing made me happier than the lust glinting in his eyes, and the love I found there, too. 

It felt strange to say I was in love, I didn't even see it coming. At first, he was the best physical lover I've ever had, and then I started to feel jittery whenever I saw him out of the bedroom--awkward more like it--and then suddenly I met his sister, I mended her relationship with her father, earned the old man's admiration. And suddenly I'd feel jealous of that Cecily, I'd feel angry when he'd act possessively. And then out of nowhere came Angela, and I'd feel protective of him, closer to him. He'd tell me about how she broke his heart, how slightly similar I'd been to her, and then he'd deny it completely. And suddenly I left, and realized how terribly deep I was in love with him.