Chapter 6

*Grace's POV*

I woke up snuggled next to joe, as I like it. I had the best dream last night. Joe took me on the most amazing date ever! Oh wait, it wasn't a dream!!! Last night was so amazing!

"Morning" Joe spoke, God his morning voice is sexy.

"Hi" I said

"Um, grace can I ask you something?" Joe asked.

"Sure, what's up?" I said

"Well. I know it's still early on in our 'relationship' but I was wondering... Well, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Welllllllll" I said. I had no idea he was
Going to ask this but I definitely knew the answer.
"I think I need some time to think this all through." I said with a sheepish grin

I walked outside for a few minutes, and came back in.

"I have decided and my final answer is... Yes!"

Joe lunged out of bed and hugged me super duper tight whilst jumping up and down.

"Joe... Joe your hurting me." I giggled.

"Oh shit, sorry." He was dead serious though. He seemed really worried

"No no no it's fine" I laughed as I kissed him. He deepened the kiss, making it more passionate, more memorable. Our first kiss as a couple.

"I say. We watch movies the whole day." Joe whispered leaning his forehead on mine. God I just wanted to stay like that standing in front of him staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I like the sound of that. Why don't we have a scary movie marathon?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan." Joe smirked.

Yes! Now I have an excuse to cuddle right up to him!

"Alright I so I was thinking we could watch all the scream movies, a Christmas horror movie, poltergeist and the insidious movies!" Joe said as we were downstairs making popcorn and getting ready.

"Sounds scary!" I said sitting down with Joe and starting the first scream movie.

During insidious 3 I really needed to pee but being pathetic me I was scared out of my mind.

"Joe?" I whispered

"Yeah"

"I really need to pee"

"Then go! It's just downstairs."

"No"

"Why?"

"I'm way to scared! What if some crazy serial killer comes and get me, or what if a devil child and scary elves come and get me! What if the lost souls come and get me! What if the devil comes and gets me! I don't even care that you will see me peeing just come with me please?" I exclaimed.

"Oh alright"

It was quite awkward peeing in there with Joe but I'd rather that than be alone.

"What was that?" Joe whispered as I was mid-pee.

"W-what?" I asked now trying to pee as quickly as possible so I could get the heck out.

"I think I heard a knock"

"Joe. Shut up."

"AAHHGGGGGHH" Joe yelled.

"AHHHH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST JOE WHAT THE FUCK"

Joe was laughing his head off. What a nice boyfriend.

"Ugh Joe your so annoying,
I don't even want to watch the rest of those movies. Can we go to bed?"

"Sure and I'm sorry by the way" Joe chuckled.

We got into bed but I asked him to keep the lamp on so I could see. I snuggled up to Joe and I immediately felt safe and secure. No monsters will be getting me tonight!!!

Omg it feels like I haven't updated in forever! Sorry! I hope you enjoyed although I must admit this isn't the best chapter. If you haven't picked up already I had a sleepover with my friends the other night and we watched all of those movies except insidious which I watched tonight. So that's what this chapter was based on. Me being scared out of my mind! Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Mwah!

-Taylor xx

Omg I just heard a noise...