Chapter 4

*grace's POV*

Today was the day of Joe and my date and I was currently doing some last minute shopping. I realised that I had practically no casual going out clothes. Probably because I'm to insecure to go out. Especially with people, I prefer to do it alone and in the morning when it's not that busy. I don't know why but I'm extremely insecure about myself, my family suggested I talk to somebody about it but I don't think I need to yet.

Once I've found some clothes I wave a taxi over and head to the Jaspar household. I got some black skinny jeans, a pink t-shirt and a black cardigan. I've already got enough jewellery and make up. Due to me being so insecure i don't really like to go shopping for a long time, because then the crowd starts to appear and I panic a bit.

Once I get back to the apartment I can her Caspar filming a YouTube video and Joe is on his laptop editing.

"Hey, what time should I get ready?" I ask Joe.

"Now actually, because it around 11 am and it's quite a long date so we are gonna get some lunch before we start."

Wow ok. But date, I'm excited. But what if during the date Joe changes his mind once he finds out more and more about me. Ok I definitely need to see some body about this.

I head upstairs and put on my new outfit. For shoes I just put on some black bits that went just below my knees. I do a simple make up look but with silver eyeshadow instead of the neutral colour I usually use. Last. And most importantly. I put on my mum's necklace that she gave to me a year before she died. I have already done my hair today so I just grab my purse and head out to the living room.

"Wow... You look. Beautiful." Joe said as soon as he saw me.

I blushed a crimson red and I could feel my cheeks burning up. I can't believe the effect that this man has on me

"Thankyou. You look. Well you look really handsome."

Joe must of changed whilst I was getting ready and he was smoking hot. I just couldn't say that aloud.

"Ready to go?" Joe asked.

"Yup"

We hopped into a taxi and the first place we went to was this small family owned Italian restaurant.

"Wow this place is gorgeous." I exclaimed whilst looking around at the small petite flowers attached to vines that weaved their way around the rocks that made up the interior walls.

"Just like you." Joe said quietly as if I wasn't meant to hear it. And that made my insides melt even more. I can't believe he was this thoughtful. He was amazing.

*Joe's POV*

I had this huge date ahead for grace and I had spent almost the whole day and night yesterday planning it all. I really hope she enjoys it. I had taken to her to my favourite family owned restaurant. Usually when I go on dates I take the girls to Nandos or we get food at the movies. They were fine with it. But I wanted to make it a but more special for grace. She's different from all the other girls and that's what I love about her.

After we ordered and ate our lunches we spoke about my YouTube channel for a but and about how I have 5 million subscribers and how editing works and the basic stuff. I didn't really want to talk about myself because this was grace's day but she was enjoying it and seemed really interested.

"Alright so the first place we're going to is the London museum." Her face dropped a little.

"What's wrong? Grace are you ok?"

She looked as if she was about to cry. What the hell have I done?

"Oh..um... I'm sorry. This was my mums favourite place to take us before she died. It's just really sentimental. And stuff. But it's ok I want to go." She said. She looked a bit happier now which is good.

"Alrighty lets go, everything's ok. I'm sure your mums watching over you right now with I proud smile reaching every corner of her face."

Grace smiled at my comment and with that we walked to the museum. Hand in hand.

*Grace's POV*

After a few hours of walking around aimlessly in the London museum Joe told me there was 2 more places he wanted to go. Lunch and the museum already took up three hours so it's currently 3 pm.

"We're here." Joe said.

We were standing at the back of a line to the London eye.

"Joe. Oh my god Joe your amazing!!!" I exclaimed giving him a huge hug.

This date is the best date I've even been on and it's not even over yet!!!

A/N

Hey guys, I told you updates will come quite often. I didn't want to put the whole date into one chapter because the best part is coming up and it deserves a whole chapter. Anyways please vote and comment:)

Oh. And. Hi Hayley