Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki

Start from the beginning

The three smirk.

They bit their fingers and summon their summoning animal.

Sakura summoned Tsunade's slug,Katsuya.

Sasuke summoned a huge snake by the name Aoda.

And Naruto summoned his frog, Gamakichi.

"This size of enemy are annoying. Just take them down with the help of the summoning" Sasuke said.

"And I can help heal everyone at the same time too" Sakura said.

"Hehe, thats right. If they became a big problem, we'll just solve it with something bigger too!" Naruto said.

"Yeah, yeah, show off..." Senna said.

She bit her thumb and smear blood on her scroll. The whole pack was summoned.

"Well, guys. Your enemy is non human. You can do what ever you want with them. Dismissed!" She smirk.

She jump and stood beside Sasuke.

"I may not be either one of the Sannin's student, but I have train under their sensei before" Senna smirk.

Sandaime look at them stood proudly ontop of their summoning.

'They look just like those three' He thought, thinking about his students.

Sakura ordered Katsuya to split her body to all of the Shinobi Allies and heal them.

The others decide to attack the real body of the Juubi.

"Naruto-san! Lets do a combination of wind jutsu!" Sora said.

"Yeah!" Naruto agree.

"Heh, then Sasuke and I will do a fire combi" Senna said.

"Hn, Fine by me" Sasuke said.

Both Sora and Naruto jump forward.

Using Gamakichi to give him a boost, Naruto did his ace jutsu.

"Fuuton: Chou Oodama, Rasen shuriken!!"

While Sora did his specially made jutsu.

"Lightning slash! Inabikiri Kirikizu no Jutsu!!"

A huge strong blade like wind aim towards the Jubi, combining it with the Rasen Shuriken and lightning begin surrounding the rasen shuriken.

"Now, Senna, Sasuke!!" Naruto shouted.

"Enton, Susanoo Kagutsuchi!!" Sasukr aimed a black firey arrow with his susanoo.

And as if thats not enough, Senna boost it. Coating the black fiery arrow with her own jutsu.

"Katon! Yurika no jutsu!!"

She took a deep breath and let out giant fireballs from her mouth.

The wind combination hits the fire combination, Making the fire even bigger and much more powerful. It then hit the Juubi, causing it to roar in pain. Its body burned...

Senna then jump back and her eyes widen.

'Why... Why am I feeling something bad's gonna happen?' Senna thought.

Then her eyes widen in realisation.

"Naruto!! Where's Kakashi?!" Senna shouted.

"He was sucked in by Kakashi-sensei's Kamui and hasn't appeared since!! That guy he's fighting with apparently got the same eye or something!" Naruto shouted.

'Something's happening to Juubi' Senna thought.

She look towards Madara who has gone far away from the First. And her eyes widen.