Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!

Start from the beginning

Naruto nod.

All hokage form the same jutsu. A kekkai to seal the juubi.

The other shinobis look at them in awe.

While they fought, a huge explosion occur within the barrier that the hokages made.

It causes a huge wave or rocks and sands to engulf the shinobis.

"Fuuton: Oo Dai Tatsumaki!!"

A huge wave of wind blows the sands and rocks away.

Three figure stood in front of Naruto.

Naruto smirk.

"You guys are late" Naruto said.

"Well, sorry about that... I shouldn't call your Dad then should I?" Senna said, her voice hinting some irritation.

"Senna and Sasuke?!!" Kiba exclaimed.

All of the rest from the same badge of group gather together.

"Hn... You all never change. Noisy and annoying as always. As usual the only decent one here is Senna" Sasuke said.

"Uchiha Sasuke..." Sora glared at him.

Sasuke look at him and return the glare.

Senna sigh. She hit the back of both of their head.

"Thats enough both of you... There's a war before us and you're glaring at each other" Senna said.

And then she turn to Shikamaru and Ino.

"I saved everyone from that stray Bijudama that was aimed at the headquartes. They're in Konoha right now" Senna said.

Both of their face shows a relief and glad expression.

"Arigato, Senna" Ino said.

"Thanks, for saving Oyaji" Shikamaru said.

Senna nod.

".....Sasuke... Why are you here?" Sakura then ask.

"Its a long story... I decide to protect Konoha and... Be a hokage" Sasuke declare.

Everyone gapped at him.

"Oi! Dont joke around. You cant make us laugh! Do you even know what it takes to be a Hokage?!!" Kiba said.

"I dont know whats going on in that brain of yours, but there's no way you can be our Hokage. You cant just say something this serious out of the blue" Shikamaru said.

"You think after all of the crimes you did, it'll just disappear?" Shino said.

Senna look down at that statement.

"Its true... You all might not forgive them... But... Sasuke... Sasuke has his reasons" Senna said.

"You're still on his side after everything he did to you?" Shikamaru ask.

"I know you all wouldn't agree. But I dont care at all. The careless decisions that was made by the previous Hokage are the cause of this...I'll be the hokage and change the village for the good" Sasuke said.

Naruto smirk.

"The person who'll be Hokage is me" Naruto said.

"I'm glad there's many who wish to be a hokage... But I suggest you gather chakra to defeat this guy here" The first said.

"Well, Sakura-chan, thanks for healing me. You can rest for now and leave it to us" Naruto said.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sora and Senna jump forward to the front line.

Sakura watch their back...

'Not anymore.... This time I'm fighting with them...' She thought and jumped beside Naruto.

"Sakura!" Senna exclaimed, surprised.

"What? Think I'm not as good as you guys are? Or I'm stil a weak girl? Dont think that Tsunade-sama one of the Sannin dont know how to teach" Sakura said.

All four of them look at her...

"I need to gather a little more chakra and I'll be able to release full force... You guys remember, I'm part of team 7 and also a student from one of the three sannin" Sakura said.

Naruto and Senna smiled while Sasuke smirked.

"If so then... Team 7 back together and ready to roll dattebayo!!" Naruto said.

"Its so nostalgic seeing them together again huh?" Ino said.

"heh, if can, I wouldn't want to accept that guy. But what to do, we need that guy's help" Shikamaru said.

"Its been a long time since everyone gather. The last time we did was during the chunin" Chouji said.

"The one who'll be hokage is me?!! Was anyone hearing?!" Kiba said.

"Kiba... No one cares what you said. So you should just keep quiet. Just watching you made me feel pity for you. You want to know why? Sasuke's declaration of being a hokage gave a bigger impact than you" Shino said.

"Kiba dont worry and I heard it too. I'll be rooting for you. Its not wrong to have a dream. Everyone wants to be a hokage" Hinata said.

They all jump in front of team 7 and stood below of the rock where they were standing.

"Yosha!! Lets show them what we got 'ttebayo!!" Naruto said.

'Amazing.... This peoples.... This are nee-san's friends... Family...' Sora thought as he look at everyone.

He felt someone hold his hand. He look beside him.

Senna smile warmly at him.

"Sora... I'm sorry I left you alone. But I'm glad you're okay..." She said.

"Nee-san... I'm just glad you're okay" He said.

Senna nod, keeping her smile.

"Lets go then, Sora. Lets show them your strength!" Senna encourage.

He smirk and nod.

"A pleasure to do so!" He said.

**************************

Yosha!!!

Thats another chapter!!!

Hope you like it!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!