Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You

ابدأ من البداية

His figure is slowly disapearing.

He approach Sasuke and Senna who's standing side by side.

"Before we part, I'll tell you everything. Sasuke... and Senna. You've been involve in our family matter for far too long... And I apologise. The blood shed happen on the night we part... is all as said from Danzo and Tobi. Let me show you what happen!" Itachi activate his mangekyo and place them in a genjutsu.

In genjutsu....

The genjutsu shows how Itachi and Shisui, Itachi's best friend talked. His other eye has already been taken by Danzo and he offered Itachi to take his other eye before its being taken by Danzo.

Danzo then ordered Itachi to kill his own clan, to love his brother so much, Itachi request Sasuke to be saved.

With the help of Tobi they begin the slaughtering.

In the head of Uchiha household, Itachi stood behind his parents.

"Kaa-san... Tou-san... I.."

"I understand, Itachi" Mikoto, his mother said.

"Take care of your brother porperly" His father said.

Tears flow down from Itachi's eyes.

"Dont hesitate. You choose this way. We will only feel the pain for awhile. But the suffering you'll be experience will hunt you for as long as you're alive. Even if our opinions clashed, but I'm proud of you my son, Itachi. You've been a very good and kind boy..." His father said.

"I'm sorry...." Itachi said and killed them.

Genjutsu ended....

Senna collapse down, crying, while Sasuke look as shock as ever.

"I've always lied to you and I purposely did not want to be close to you because of this. But when I met Senna... I felt like I'm protecting you" Itachi said.

He then place only Sasuke in a genjutsu.

Genjutsu.....

"Chi!!! Kuro!! W-Where are you?!!" A small fragile looking girl cried.

Fire around her, blood covering her.

"Look! There's another one here" A rogue ninja said.

He licked his blood covered kunai as he slowly approach the girl.

Before he can even touch the girl, he's dead.

The girl look up to see two figure.

Kisame and Itachi...

"Well, looks like someone else came and attack the village. That spy's dead too" Kisame ask.

Itachi didn't reply but just look at the girl.

Another group of rogues came and attack them.

Itachi took the girl in his arm.

"Kisame, I'm leaving this to you" Itachi said.

And he went and fled away.

They landed somewhere far in a forest.

He place her down.

"Whats your name?" Itachi ask.

"S-Senna..." She said.

"Just Senna? Itachi ask.

"S-Sasaki...Senna" She answered.

"My name is Uchiha Itachi. You dont have to be afraid of me. I'll protect you" He said.

Genjutsu end....

"I've manage to keep staying alive because of the both of you. I can sometimes do things I've missed doing it with you, with Senna. Training, hanging out... I've always felt guilty to you. Myabe I should have just talk to you honestly that time before deciding something so dangerous myself. I'm sorry for always lying to you, Sasuke. I didn't mean to. I wont blame you if you dont forgive me for what I've done, My selfishness. No matter what path you take after this, I'll be with you. Take care of Senna for me... And.... I love you, Sasuke... " Itachi said as he bring Sasuke to him, their forehead touching as he disappear.

"Me too.... Nii-san..." Sasuke said.

Sasuke look up.

'What is the meaning of a clan? Why is a village so important? And what exactly is a ninja's life objective is? I dont get it...' He thought.

*************************

Okay... Done....

I'm not sure if its nice or not.

I hope you can give your opinion on it.

If you guys want to read the reference to it then tell me, I'll give what chapter from the manga is...

Sasaki_Senna OUT!!!! ^^