Secrets and Lies 31

Începe de la început

"............." He nods.

"Ryo was sent to a different location by Ryuun. Now Blade sent 4 PuNks to kill him, on Ryuun's orders! I need you men to go and capture them or do what you do best! Ghost go!"  Sweetness commented swiftly.

The men started to leave.

"Wait!" She said.

They turned back.

"Don't hold anything back and Be careful!" She stressed.

They nodded and continue to disburse.

She begin to talk to the remaining Ice Dragons. "Listen we have more Punks  looking for us. I counted more than 17  on the surveillance cameras, it could be more, plus Link and Blade the leader, and coleader."

"............." They nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." She says a matter a factly.

"......." We looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" She reiterated.

"Now! Go!" She shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with Samejima, Sweetness, Nails, and Trigger.

They're standing there in all of what She did.

"What!?!" She asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" She questioned, as She looked in each ones face. There was a silence.

Until I said.

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." She said.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned for her to sit.

I looked to where he wanted her to sit. I nodded and then she started to walk over. But she stopped abruptly.

As I was speaking to Samejima. Out the corner of my eye. I see Princess stop and she look shaky. Immediately I felt uneasy. She was scanning the area we were in. She saw some thing right away.  She turned to me, and Samejima.

I see her reach left hand behind her back. Then I see her pull my pistol out her waist band and then She flicked off the safety. As She screamed, "Watch Out!" She ran toward me.

I turned towards her. She push me down  hard to the right into Samejima! I falls into Samejima  and we both hit  to the ground hard.

I heard gun fire. I looked towards it. I see Ricci who has fired twice in mid action as I fall. She pushes us to the ground 1 Bullet flies by me. I see Princess fall, but she fires 2 shots before hitting the pavement.

She  falls back to the floor, before she hits the ground. She got two shots off of the gun.

I see The shots hitting him twice. one in the shoulder and one went in his cheek. He falls back onto the pavement. With a thud! His eyes open, and he doesn't move.

Nails and Trigger run after the shadow. I look to Samejima. Who in turns stares at me. We both stare at the Princess.

"Are you okay?" Inui and Samejima says at the same time.

"I'm fine......." She replied. Even tho I know it's a lie, but I don't need to say anything.

"Your shot!" I yell in panic.

"What!!" Samejima worrily said.

I looked at the blood trickling from her shoulder.

"What, I'm shot? It doesn't hurt........." She says.

I jump up and begin to put pressure on her graze wound.

She then looks at me and sees a shocked look on my face. She only lets me only see the her shoulder wound.

"Is she hiding something from me?" I thought.

I screams, "Princess, why did you do that?" I roars at her. "I am so angry with her. I know she loves me. But she shouldn't sacrifice herself for me!"

"I'm fine a Inui! It's a flesh wound, it is just my shoulder. I'm OK get the other guy." She  yells back.

"I'm not leaving you!" Inui stated.

"I'm fine!" She roared. But I feel so guilty.

"Inui go get the car so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" She stated.

They go, looking for the rest. But I hesitates to leave her. But She insist that I go. Even though I know I need to. I need to get the car to save her.

To go after blade She convince me to go. She gives me my gun back. I hesitated to take it, but She gives me the gun anyway. "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" She says with a smile. I don't want to take it. I sigh and I take it from her.

I have a bad feeling about this. But I do as she says.

After we take off.

I turn to her I mouthed "Be safe!"

To be continue

January 09,2016
02:47 pm

___________________________

Merry Christmas every one!!'

12/25/15!!!