NINE

Dereks POV

After telling Scar everything about what i am, she didn't seem scared but a little shocked. At first she thought i was playing a joke on her but then she thought of the locker room scene again and she believed me.

I didn't tell her about my family being were wolfs only me, After Scar left i went up to Peter room to tell him i told her about me.

"YOU WHAT?!" he questioned me looking at me like I'm crazy or something.

"How stupid could you be there are hunters out there looking for us waiting to kill us, and you go and tell your little girlfriend about us." he yelled.

"First of all she's not my girlfriend, and second of all we can trust her, i trust her. And if i can trust her you can damn well trust her too." i said hoping she was my girlfriend.

"Stop thinking about her this is important. We could die if word gets out, or ever worse she could die.." he said as my mother walked in.

"What is with all the yelling?" she asked looking at me and Peter.

"Derek told his girlfriend about him being a werewolf." he said ratting me out.

"But mom we can trust her, she would never say anything." i said as my mom looked at me with a soft face.

"You have a girlfriend and you didn't tell me i want to meet this girl." she said happily total avoiding how i told Scar that I'm a werewolf.

"You guys are hopeless." he said sighing and walking downstairs and out the back door, as my mom turned to me.

"So tell me about this girlfriend you have, that I haven't met." she said squealing like a little school girl.

"Um well she's not exactly my girlfriend...yet" I said scratching my neck nervously.

"So you are going to ask her out though right, because you've been really happy for the last month and I'm guessing it's because of her." She asked well I nodded as she smiled at me.

"So what's her name?" She asked.

"Scarlett McCall." I said as my mom looked happier.

"Oh Scar, she's Mickey's daughter, oh she's such a nice girl. Man I haven't seen her since you guys were five. Invite her over for dinner." She said to me, I didn't know she knew her.

Scarlett POV

I got home after Derek telling me all about what he is. And to be honest I'm kinda scared to be around Derek if he ever wolf out again.

I went up to my room and took a shower, after my shower I heard a knock on my door as my mom came in.

"Honey Aunt Melissa wanted to know if you could watch Scott, because she's going out tonight?" She asked as I nodded, she called Auntie Mel to tell her to bring it back over Scotty.

After an hour ten year old Scotty was in my front room watching tv with me.

"So how school Scotty?" I asked as he looked at me.

"It's really fun me and stiles are not n the same class this year." He said but kept on rambling about how him and stiles always get in trouble but it's worth it. As he kept me n talk I heard the bell ring for the front door, I got up and went to the door opened it to see Derek standing on my front porch.

"Oh hi Derek, what are you doing here?" I questioned him. As I felt someone poke my hip and looked down to see Scotty looking at Derek and me.

"And who is this little man?" Derek said crouching down to Scotty height, as Scott hide behind me shyly and Derek looked back up at me.

"This Scott, he's my cousin. I'm watching him. So what did you need?"

"Oh right I was wondering if you would like to come to dinner at my place Friday night, my mom wants to meet you, if you don't mind." She asked as I nodded.

"I would love to come to dinner to meet your mother." I said as he nodded and leaned in to kiss me as it was sweet and short.

"I'll see you Friday night." He said as I nodded and waved bye.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Scotty asked.

"No..but I wish." I said whisper the last part.