Why are you doing this?

Lucy POV
I walked into my house to see that Natsu was waiting there. So it begins. I was about to ask him what he wanted but his lips crashed onto mine. What! This is what he's using me for. This doesn't feel right. I pushed him away asking what he was doing. He only got angry in response. He pushed me onto the bed and started taking off clothes.

"Natsu please stop!" I yell. But he just ignores me and keeps going.

(You can imagine what will happen next I'm not going to write it)

When he finished he put on his clothes and walked out the door saying that I was no longer his slave.

Did he just rape me.....

Laxus POV
I was greeted to a bright light in my eyes and Wendy standing over me trying to heal me. I saw Sting was also in the room but I didn't see Lucy. Is she okay!? I was about to ask but Levy burst into the room saying that she can't find her anywhere.

"What do you mean you can't find her!"

Levy just kept on crying and Gajeel was trying to comfort her.

"Why should we care where she is she's just another piece of trash around here." A certain pink haired mage yelled out.

"You idiot that piece of "trash" us Lucy!" I yell then cover my mouth. They didn't know that why did I tell them!

"What!!!!" Natsu said his voice suddenly filled with concern.

Natsu POV
That was Lucy!!! Crap I just raped Lucy! I have to go talk to her.

I ran out of the guild and back to her house. She want there. I caught her scent and it led to a clearing. She was sitting there looking at the moon.

I can't let anyone know that I raped her. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up.

"If you tell a living soul about what happened Lucy! I will kill you. Do you understand?"

"Good" I said in relief. I punched her in the face and kicked her in the stomach to knock her out. Then walked off leaving her there for someone to find.

Laxus POV
I ran out of the infirmary and ran to her house to catch her scent. When I got her scent I followed it to a clearing where she lay knocked out, bruised and her clothes were ripped.

"Lucy..." I whispered. As I said that she went into a coughing fit. No, why now of  all times. Why did her disease have to come now. She started coughing up blood. I started searching through her pockets for her medicine only yo see a pile of ash sitting across from her. I walked over to it and saw part of the label.

It was her medicine.....

I looked over at her and for the first time in a long time saw the hand shaped scar on her neck. Natsu..... This angered me. I can't believe Natsu did this to her. I picked Lucy up and ran to the guild. I burst through the doors and ran straight for the infirmary. I set her down on the bed and called for Wendy. She ran over to her and tried healing her she got all the bruises off her body but she couldn't stop her from coughing up blood.

This time it was going to kill her.

"Laxus I think there is something that you should know." Wendy said timidly.

"What" I say my voice cracking.

"Lucy's..... Pregnant."

"What!!!" I yelled as I turned around to face her.
_________________________________________

Hey guys another cliffhanger for all of ya. Comment whether or not you think I should continue or not. Vote and comment what you think.