Chapter 7

Minty POV
It was finally the day. I got to school that morning. Bowtie, Michael, Elijah, Talia, Robert and Ayden were there. They said hi to me. I waved hi with a smile. I poked Michael to get his attention. I motioned him to come with me. "So are to read to talk?" Michael said with a small smile. I smiled and nodded my head. I saw Momo and Vannesa walking to the group. "Sup bitches the Momo is here." Momo said with a smile. I went up to her. "Hey Minty!" She said. I hesitated a little. "H-hello M-Momo!" I said with difficulty. Her eyes widen and her smile widen. Everyone were surprised and happy. "Oh my god! My Minty is talking!" She said while hugging me tightly. I-I c-cant talk th-that w-well. I-i wanted..." I stopped all of sudden. "What wrong sweetie?" Momo said concerned. Everyone looked at me. "I b-bit my...t-tongue." I said with a little pain looked. Everyone laughed. "I'm so glad you are comfortable with us!" Bowtie said with a smile. "Your voice is beautiful!" Said Vannesa. Momo went to hug her Bowtie. Vannesa went to hug Canada. I went up to Michael. "I'm glad you are talking now. I'm proud of you." He said with a smile. I hugged him. "Th-thank you for h-helping me with p-planing th-this." I said while hugging him. "What are friends for." I stopped hugging him. I got hugs from almost everyone. They all told me they were proud of me. My eyes started to tear up. I have friends that will care for me. They are there and care for me. I am proud of that. I bet my mother is proud of me. May these friends will stay by my side till the day I die.